Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

This is the Scum for you we all know the real reason why knife and crime in general is on the rise and who is to blame. Good old Uncle Rupert he can use his nasty vile rag can poison the white van man into thinking its the black man's fault for getting that tattoo done. Nothing to do with the shit state this country is after 8 years of cutting the public sector to a rump.

Time to do something about that rag

Charlton are screwed

160px-Charlton_Athletic.svg.png

The trident on the rags badge looks dodgy as well.

I wonder how many clubs could have this problem.

This fella has done a full thread collection of stories aimed at Sterling to highlight the press bullying

Shows what an absolute shower of ****s the Sun especially is, along with the mail n star

This is the Scum for you we all know the real reason why knife and crime in general is on the rise and who is to blame. Good old Uncle Rupert he can use his nasty vile rag can poison the white van man into thinking its the black man's fault for getting that tattoo done. Nothing to do with the shit state this country is after 8 years of cutting the public sector to a rump.

Like banning there reporters from the club until they put a front page apology and stop this constant bashing of Sterling. If it was me I would tell Murdoch to go fuck himself and ban him and his nasty little rag. We don't need him spreading his poison on the best player England have got right now and I am sick and tired of this negative bashing.

Strange choice of tattoo but definitely not front page news, given some of the shit that other England players have pulled over the years. The Sun’s just trying to win back over the scousers post-Hillsborough and Sterling’s an easy target.

Well they are going to lose significant customers from Manchester too if they keep this hate up

Haven't read all of the thread yet but I especially love the part of the woman who campaigns against gun violence (who I think sadly had her young boy shot or something) saying 'the meaning of the tattoo is irrelevant'. I thought it'd be perfectly relevant given that tattoos normally hold personal meaning ffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.