Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

Maybe the press/media should question how England actually get the best out of Sterling rather than bashing him......Pep seems to know how to utilise him regardless of the extreme gulf in class he plays with at our club.

Maybe the press/media should question how England actually get the best out of Sterling rather than bashing him......Pep seems to know how to utilise him regardless of the extreme gulf in class he plays with at our club.
This all day. No one in the media is clever enough to ask this question... or it doesn’t fit in with the script. I just hope they do drop him because I’m sick of everyone slaughtering him

Press going all out putting pressure on Southgate to drop Sterling. The press in this country really is the absolute worst

This all day. No one in the media is clever enough to ask this question... or it doesn’t fit in with the script. I just hope they do drop him because I’m sick of everyone slaughtering him
Perfect scenario:

Sterling benched. Press have 5 page spread acclaiming Southgate masterstroke.

Kane trips over his grooming mirror on way out of match day changing room, damages beard too much to play. Press have 10 page spread on Kane beard facts, and why grooming mirrors should be banned.

Sterling starts instead. Gets 2, assists 3. Saves choking child’s life in front row, points Jesus the way to the Vatican as he arrives for 2nd coming, discovers way of turning waste plastic into nutrients whilst nugmegging panama defender. Press have 15 page spread on when will England ever see the Kane beard again.

They do ask the question, they just ask it in a way which puts all the blame on Sterling and none on the coaching, and use it to say he needs to be dropped.

press really are parasites, lowest of the low. They don't make southgates job any easier. The penalty decision against walker was terrible, but why the press had a go at walker I don't know.

To be fair though if sterling played like that for city on a Saturday afternoon we would have our doubts, pep would have words.

How is his agent going to back up 250k a week on a five year contract now with city, surely he cant use the Real Madrid card again !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.