Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

I thoroughly enjoyed it as a fan.

Perhaps unwise to risk a bad challenge coming in to 'teach him some respect' though. I think I can remember Ben Thatcher ploughing through Ronaldo after he'd showboated.

I just enjoy the reversal in fortune of both sides, that the boot's now on the other foot.
I’m sure that’s what pep was saying. Don’t give the players an excuse to boot you or the press to make you headlines for the wrong reasons.

Wow what the fuck is that headline about, fuck ushited had the piss taken out of us for years, press said nothing about that did they. I thought it was great, reminded me of Rodney all those years ago against the scum in 1973.
Should have got his cock out and slapped him in the face with it shouting your fucked woman.

ssn had a poll this morning about Raheem showing off. the overall result was 75% of pollsters didn't have a problem with it. I suspect ssn were expecting the result to be the opposite. hahahah

ssn had a poll this morning about Raheem showing off. the overall result was 75% of pollsters didn't have a problem with it. I suspect ssn were expecting the result to be the opposite. hahahah
Hmm so 75% of SSN voters aren't rags/dippers then.

Even a split dipper vote shows the sky audience is changing drematically.

Sterling was wrong to take the piss out of inferior opposition... It's a form of bullying, Mata ought to put that kind of effort into his performances, smacked arse rag.

Mata had no right to take exception. Of all the Rags, I can’t dislike him and he is a good player. In this case though he was way out of order. Our ground, our game, our ball. If Pep had had a problem he should have waited and served it cold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.