Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

Pompous Tosser Morgan says Sterling is treated no worse than Rooney and he’s white! Shit for brains Morgan obvious overlooking the fact that most of the bad publicity Rooney has courted was largely due to his shagging (Grannies, hookers and publicity seekers) and cheating on his wife and kids... I guess the likes of Morgan could see nothing wrong in tapping Millie Dowlers phone so I wonder why I’m surprised.

You have forgotten Rooney gate crashing a wedding and getting pissed until 4 in the morning whilst on England duty. I don't recall Sterling doing that.

Ian Wright called this out a few weeks ago and now Sterling has brilliantly spelt it out. I am so impressed with him. Middle aged white journalists do not understand young black culture and provide pointed analysis to their ageing white readers so everyone can laugh at how vulgar they think he is.

The club now has to take some responsibility and reinforce his message. We should be supporting this young victim with our enormous PR machinery.

I disagree strongly with the phrase 'young black culture'. What Sterling has been vilified for has nothing to do with a black culture, he is no different to any young white footballer or indeed business man. Sterling himself highlighted he bought his mum a house and was crucified, a white footballer did the same and it was 'oh what a good lad'. Without deliberately looking for an argument with you, what exactly is young black culture ?

My life reached a new zenith today, I had a post removed from the all knowing BBC .

In reply to a guy called freespeechdenied who was suggesting it was fun back in the day with the wild atmosphere of the terraces or in other words it was good to shout abuse at the black players.

I replied with @473 Teddy, People used to throw bananas at them as well, what fun it was.

Cretin

Now I can't believe they removed it for cretin and so can only presume the moderator can not spot the blatant sarcasm.

I also can't find the thread to repost something now either.
I've had posts removed for calling people morons and muppets so I wouldn't be too sure of that, then again you don't know who exactly is removing them I suppose.

I've had posts removed for calling people morons and muppets so I wouldn't be too sure of that, then again you don't know who exactly is removing them I suppose.
There's no real moderating system, report a post and it'll get removed, even if there's nothing wrong with it.

A bit much when you think about Dan Roans behaviour before the Leicester Chairman’s body was even cold.

I disagree strongly with the phrase 'young black culture'. What Sterling has been vilified for has nothing to do with a black culture, he is no different to any young white footballer or indeed business man. Sterling himself highlighted he bought his mum a house and was crucified, a white footballer did the same and it was 'oh what a good lad'. Without deliberately looking for an argument with you, what exactly is young black culture ?

He bought his sister a house too... he's a good lad and despite all the media character assassinations on him he's still smiling. A lot of this shit he has taken has been because he left candlepool and for that one reason alone it has allowed casual racism to go unchecked.
As the saying goes play the ball not the man, in this case it's an obvious case of the latter.

I would argue Lewis Hamilton also gets it very bad.

As a journo, I have seen how he has in recent years been pigeon-holed as a braggart, blingy jewellery monster with controversial tattoos, a tax dodger (even though he spends the majority of his life driving abroad.

Has a bling jet, messing about with various supermodels and is arrogant because he is spending his hard-earned fortune investing in his love of rap music and fashion.

Sound familiar?

I would argue Lewis Hamilton also gets it very bad.

As a journo, I have seen how he has in recent years been pigeon-holed as a braggart, blingy jewellery monster with controversial tattoos, a tax dodger (even though he spends the majority of his life driving abroad.

Has a bling jet, messing about with various supermodels and is arrogant because he is spending his hard-earned fortune investing in his love of rap music and fashion.

Sound familiar?
It never was the same for past british drivers, in fact their bling lifestyle was celebrated imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.