Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

The only reason that the media and non dipper fans hate Raz is because he left a second rate team albeit one with histree to join City who apparently have no history.
The dippers in the media made it such a treacherous move using emotional response rather than logic.
They regard it as a great move for ex Southampton players to join the Klanfielders and a sign of the players wanting to better themselves by joining a bigger club.
Yet because Raz had the desire to leave the dippers and win trophies he has been treated disgustingly by the media and other fans who by rights have no reason to slag him off.
At the end of the season hopefully Raz will have a couple of trophies to prove he made the right move unlike Milner who will win fuck all.
We all need to get behind Raz and show him that what we think of him is much more important than what a bunch of small minded fucktards think.

I've got a knob head who sits behind me in block 211 row I who goes every game and slabs sterling off almost every match.
I swear am close to turning round and giving both barrels.
RAHEEM STERLING IS TOP OF THE LEAGUE
C.T.I.D

annoys thee fuck out of me sterling carried on playing for the scouser while getting shit, while twats like sniedelin, van dyke, sanchez, loveren sulked and were arsey and are never slagged off

The only reason that the media and non dipper fans hate Raz is because he left a second rate team albeit one with histree to join City who apparently have no history.
The dippers in the media made it such a treacherous move using emotional response rather than logic.
They regard it as a great move for ex Southampton players to join the Klanfielders and a sign of the players wanting to better themselves by joining a bigger club.
Yet because Raz had the desire to leave the dippers and win trophies he has been treated disgustingly by the media and other fans who by rights have no reason to slag him off.
At the end of the season hopefully Raz will have a couple of trophies to prove he made the right move unlike Milner who will win fuck all.
We all need to get behind Raz and show him that what we think of him is much more important than what a bunch of small minded fucktards think.
This.,,,total hypocrisy....just looking forward to having their ill-informed crap thrust back down their gullets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.