Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

I've got a knob head who sits behind me in block 211 row I who goes every game and slabs sterling off almost every match.
I swear am close to turning round and giving both barrels.
RAHEEM STERLING IS TOP OF THE LEAGUE
C.T.I.D

I took a mate with me against Newcastle. He is a Bolton fan but doesn't go to live games often. I told him there were some moaning knobheads around me, but he couldn't believe the negativity whilst watching the greatest team to ever wear sky blue. He said he doesn't know of he could put up with it.

It genuinely detracts from the enjoyment somewhat for me.

I can't compare them 'cos I haven't seen the Raheem one, and don't particularly want to. The point I make is that a miss is a miss. Some are worse misses than others, and the outcome is identical, but it can't be worse than Ronnie Rosenthal's for the Dippers! This is the standard that will never be beaten. Aguero misses a lot more these days which in previous seasons would have been simple for him, but I just look at a goal scoring chance that is squandered, and one which my mindset thinks another player, or the same player at a different time would have buried. It is football after all!

Haven't seen the Dippers' one but how about Torres miss against united?! Can't be beaten.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?dcr...i131k1j0i46k1j0i10i46k1j46i10k1.0.NO4_ggsjCUw

I took a mate with me against Newcastle. He is a Bolton fan but doesn't go to live games often. I told him there were some moaning knobheads around me, but he couldn't believe the negativity whilst watching the greatest team to ever wear sky blue. He said he doesn't know of he could put up with it.

It genuinely detracts from the enjoyment somewhat for me.
Totally agree with you pal.
Its a privilege and pride and watching us this season.
I for one e will always give my 100% support.
C.T.I.D

All he has to do to shut their gobs is get his scoring boots on again, that simple really.... This is nothing to do with race though, if he played for the rags or dippers, he would be labelled a genius....

All he has to do to shut their gobs is get his scoring boots on again, that simple really.... This is nothing to do with race though, if he played for the rags or dippers, he would be labelled a genius....

i recall andy cole missing twice as much when he finished top scorer.... his ratio of conversion was about 9/8: 1.

raz is about 4:1.... just let the ball beat the keeper

Was at the madrid sf last year and a couple of lads next to me were slagging him off from the word go. Ended up having to have a word with them. One of the biggest games we'll ever play at home and they couldn't wait to have a pop at him. Cvnts.

Just once I'd live to open my Bleacher Report app and have a positive article about a City player. (Sighs)

Here's a thought, get rid, not only are they biased toward certain clubs, they're also clueless when it comes to soccer ball.

This.,,,total hypocrisy....just looking forward to having their ill-informed crap thrust back down their gullets

Hypocrisy, from the Scousers?* Never!

Us booing Milner is down to a lack of class but them booing Sterling is entirely justified.

*There's obviously more serious events that are seen completely differently by them depending on which side they're on but that's not relevant to the Sterling discussion.

Totally agree with you pal.
Its a privilege and pride and watching us this season.
I for one e will always give my 100% support.
C.T.I.D

Evern with the "pissing around at the back", players not 'shooooooting' enough & Raz, Danilo, Gundogan and Bermardo being shit''?

On Raz, poor lad would have to Geoff Hurst it in the World Zcup final to be accepted in this country. Even then, they'd moan that he's rich, runs funny and his (hypothetical) second was lucky.

Last edited:
Evern with the "pissing around at the back", players not 'shooooooting' enough & Raz, Danilo, Gundogan and Bermardo being shit''?

On Raz, poor lad would have to Geoff Hurst it in the World Zcup final to be accepted in this country. Even then, they'd moan that he's rich, runs funny and his (hypothetical) second was lucky.
And he shops at Poundland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.