Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

annoys thee fuck out of me sterling carried on playing for the scouser while getting shit, while twats like sniedelin, van dyke, sanchez, loveren sulked and were arsey and are never slagged off
No, no! Van Dijk gave his all until the end! Or at least that’s what I was told by a Liverpool fan the other day...

Watch the Being Liverpool documentary again, if you can be bothered! The part when Rodgers bollocks Sterling on the training ground for talking, calls him a “wee boy” if remember rightly. That was the day Sterling decided to leave the dippers and shove it up Brendans arse.

Watch the Being Liverpool documentary again, if you can be bothered! The part when Rodgers bollocks Sterling on the training ground for talking, calls him a “wee boy” if remember rightly. That was the day Sterling decided to leave the dippers and shove it up Brendans arse.
Dick Emery bullied Raz. Right down to turning Dippers him for wanting to do better for himself.

That **** started the narrative against him. I want to see him ram it back down his throat. Brenda moans about character. Sterling has more than that toothy **** will ever have. Rodgers ego will keep him happy being a winner in a piss pot league. Raheem can, and will win everything.

Jesus Christ, what an enormous crock of shit that article is. That's about the third journalist I've seen who doesn't understand the difference between the stats of how often players get fouled and some **** trying to break a player's leg.
Exactly!

It is QUALITY not QUANTITY!

Fernandinho gets booked almost 10 times per season, but rarely leaves a mark, because it’s all pulling, delaying, slowing the man down. Same with Vinny! He likes a tackle, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen him try to leave an autograph on another player. And, when you see his sending off against United, it just makes you laugh at the tackles we’ve seen this season...and spit at the TV at the way all the United players demanded a red!

Dick Emery bullied Raz. Right down to turning Dippers him for wanting to do better for himself.

That **** started the narrative against him. I want to see him ram it back down his throat. Brenda moans about character. Sterling has more than that toothy **** will ever have. Rodgers ego will keep him happy being a winner in a piss pot league. Raheem can, and will win everything.

Well said

I've got a knob head who sits behind me in block 211 row I who goes every game and slabs sterling off almost every match.
I swear am close to turning round and giving both barrels.
RAHEEM STERLING IS TOP OF THE LEAGUE
C.T.I.D

It's not uncommon. There hasn't been a City player who I slagged off whilst still playing for the club! I waited till the likes of Mills, Nobrat et al had left, allowed them to open their ill-educated gobs and then slag 'em off, but players like Kolarov, The Mangler, and currently Danilo, Sterling, and even Aguero have come under the lash of a slagging off! All the City players can be infuriating at times. I haven't seen Sterling's miss from two yards v The High Moral Ground of East Lancs FC and The Dyche Alliance, but I did see the one Kevin missed bearing down on goal with only the goalie to beat and didn't bury it - but never a reason for slagging off. There isn't a current player, even The Mangler when he was here, who didn't run off their bollocks twice over in a game. Never a reason for slagging anyone off!

It's not uncommon. There hasn't been a City player who I slagged off whilst still playing for the club! I waited till the likes of Mills, Nobrat et al had left, allowed them to open their ill-educated gobs and then slag 'em off, but players like Kolarov, The Mangler, and currently Danilo, Sterling, and even Aguero have come under the lash of a slagging off! All the City players can be infuriating at times. I haven't seen Sterling's miss from two yards v The High Moral Ground of East Lancs FC and The Dyche Alliance, but I did see the one Kevin missed bearing down on goal with only the goalie to beat and didn't bury it - but never a reason for slagging off. There isn't a current player, even The Mangler when he was here, who didn't run off their bollocks twice over in a game. Never a reason for slagging anyone off!
Whilst I agree with your point, you can't compare Kev's miss with Raz's.

Just once I'd live to open my Bleacher Report app and have a positive article about a City player. (Sighs)

Whilst I agree with your point, you can't compare Kev's miss with Raz's.

I can't compare them 'cos I haven't seen the Raheem one, and don't particularly want to. The point I make is that a miss is a miss. Some are worse misses than others, and the outcome is identical, but it can't be worse than Ronnie Rosenthal's for the Dippers! This is the standard that will never be beaten. Aguero misses a lot more these days which in previous seasons would have been simple for him, but I just look at a goal scoring chance that is squandered, and one which my mindset thinks another player, or the same player at a different time would have buried. It is football after all!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.