Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

I'd love Sterling to mock them in some way. Maybe posting for a week on Instagram under the title keeping the tabloids informed or something. Everything from the sublime to the ridiculous and of course letting everyone now how much his bowl of Weetabix cost etc.
The opposite of BoringMilner would be good.

Woke up this morning, pushed the champagne bottles to one side and found a couple of blondes in my bed. One sixteen year old and the other thirteen, but don't worry, I'm not superstitous
Went for a shit and the bathroom maid hadn't done her job again because there was no toilet paper, but luckily there was a pile of twenties there.
Going out this afternoon, my mates were here last night and one asked who we thought would win in a fight, a panda or a baby meerkat, so we've got a flight booked to a zoo to find out. Sweet.

that's my point, maybe if they told bad stories about raz then scousers will start buying the paper, just a thought to sell papers there

I think it would take more than that.

Frankly I think they do it because a sizeable proportion of the readership of the sun, like the mail, enjoys the ‘how dare he’ stories about Sterling. Whether the outrage is because Sterling is black, plays for us, had the temerity to leave Liverpool or all of the above is anyone’s guess

Woke up this morning, pushed the champagne bottles to one side and found a couple of blondes in my bed. One sixteen year old and the other thirteen, but don't worry, I'm not superstitous
Went for a shit and the bathroom maid hadn't done her job again because there was no toilet paper, but luckily there was a pile of twenties there.
Going out this afternoon, my mates were here last night and one asked who we thought would win in a fight, a panda or a baby meerkat, so we've got a flight booked to a zoo to find out. Sweet.
But enough about you. What about Raheem?

“I’ve got so much money I wipe my arse with three tenners every morning. Pavarotti is the most absorbent, but Domingo is my favourite on Sundays.”

After all the shit this kid has put up with in the media, and because of that, the general public, I'd love him to be England's main man in a good World Cup run. He deserves it.

How tempting must it be for him to use social media or an interview to give a massive "fuck off" riposte, involving his medals, to all those who called him a mercenary for leaving Liverpool.

After all the shit this kid has put up with in the media, and because of that, the general public, I'd love him to be England's main man in a good World Cup run. He deserves it.

How tempting must it be for him to use social media or an interview to give a massive "fuck off" riposte, involving his medals, to all those who called him a mercenary for leaving Liverpool.
Would absolutely love that.

After everything the media, FA, and so-called “supporters” have done to him England doesn’t deserve his talent. But, luckily, he is stronger and more focused than all of those know-nothing, racist, self-defeating tossers, and plays on.

That said, I still would not mind him ****ing off the national team.

lol nz...just checkin ...im not banned yet.....but to say the daily mail has a racist agenda against sterling is fkn nonsense....if there is any racism directed at the club its cos the owners are muslim. anyway sterling is shit.

Why, because you say so? If you have some inside knowledge of what motivates the daily mail or the majority of its readers, do share it. Otherwise you’re guessing like the rest of us.

I really think Sterling should leave the England setup after this year. Scholes and Shearer did it, I can imagine the press would be different for Sterling if he did, but tbh it's appearing for England that really riles the press and their fanbases

I really think Sterling should leave the England setup after this year. Scholes and Shearer did it, I can imagine the press would be different for Sterling if he did, but tbh it's appearing for England that really riles the press and their fanbases

Are you kidding? He would become public enemy number one if he did that. He'd be painted as thinking he's bigger than England. Anyway, the kid is clearly fired up to prove his doubters wrong so I bet he's dying to become a key man for the country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.