Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

I'd suggest 'Mum's Against Guns' concentrate on mainstream cinema and their advertising billboards if they want to focus on glamorising violence and the like
The same 'Mums against guns' have probably bought their kids the latest versions of Call Of Duty and GTA.

Why do they carry on with this? Supporters from other clubs have even cottoned on to the obvious agenda so who are their audience? You'd think he'd hacked into dead girls phones or something.

He is routinely booed by almost every club we play against, so I’m not sure that’s true.

8e901c72809806301a3d7e6d382bda35.jpg

Is he going for something like this?

My sources tell me there'll also be a crack pipe and a cannabis leaf in the finished design, as well as some arabic writing, anti-monarchist sentiments and a red passport just to really hit all of the Daily Mail/Sun readerships buttons.

I just think Sterling’s media treatment comes across as racism. I won’t read or click on the article but how many white players get this treatment?

I'm not one to jump on bandwagons but this is 100% the Mail and Sun trying to stereotype a young wealthy black man as a violent, stupid thug. It's blatant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.