Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

This is what our own fans have said about one of our own players without fully realising what this tattoo might actually be about when completed but like The Sun you are prepared to straightaway condemn the player...........strange that people would do that!!!!
Calm down with the over emotion. He has every right to do what he wants - his body. Doesn't warrant the kind of media coverage it's getting, but doesn't mean we have to think it's a great idea and good timing just because he's a blue - does it?
If he now "finishes" it with a clear anti gun meaning - then fair enough.

Mock outrage from The Scum, quelle surprise!

The good thing is that they seem to have overstepped the mark and sparked negative feedback, so might have to tone it down in future.

It's casual racism IMO.

no, but he had to put up with burning effigys and hearing sick abuse about his wife and children from grown adults with the media trying there best to split him and his wife up.
the media and majority of football fans are fickle, full of hatred and scum.

fickle yes but the rest? Absolute fucking bullshit!

It's unreal the shit Raz gets, not sure which newspaper published it but one of them published a photograph of his daughter on her first day at school. That was proper intrusive on his private life and with so many sick fuck's out there it shouldn't have allowed by the Editor. I'm not a big fan of International football but I hope all our lads (not just the England players) have a brilliant tournament and hopefully some end up with a winners medal. Brazil for me at 5/1.

Mock outrage from The Scum, quelle surprise!

The good thing is that they seem to have overstepped the mark and sparked negative feedback, so might have to tone it down in future.

It's casual racism IMO.

They won't. If anything they get worse. They think they're untouchable.

This shit has just been lead story on 6music news. I mean, fuck me sideways, some woman doesn't like his tat and suddenly it's headline fucking news for the 'Man City player'.
Pathetic by the sun and every other fucker that's jumped on this. Didn't really subscribe to the 'racism' theory on Sterlings persecution but can see no other reason for this bollocks. Sue the fucking arse of em.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.