Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

You’re reading far to much into all this fella
You can never read too much into the origins and impact of class bias, prejudice, racism and it's affects. Not if you have a genuine interest in everyone being treated equally regardless of differences.

Enjoying the world cup a Chelsea supporting mate asked. Yes, and you? Kind of, I just hate some of the players involved. Like who? Sterling, he's really arrogant. . Christ... I gave him grief. But I don't think it made any difference. Sterling = arrogant I think is an impression from the crap in the papers for the last couple of years. He just kind of absorbs it from all the negative spin. He isn't going to change his mind at this late stage.

He phrased it badly. Find me a white, English born player that plays for an establishment club and hasn't fucked up at a major tournament that receives this level of hatred with Sterling's talent. (Beckham fucked your lot up big time in 98 but was forgiven quickly enough). Sterling outperformed Kane at the Euros but only one player had a crowd fund effort to send him home halfway through the group stages. Disgraceful bigotry and prejudice.
Nice one. What happened to Beckham was bad, but over the course of time alone sterling has been targetted, their is no comparison. Three years and counting I think for sterling.

Still got this rag muppet posting about how shite sterlings been. Have just said to him it wasnt you that kicked him outside the etihad was it, you keep digging that hole of hatred lad.

He has just replied with i am not in a whole, no hatred here. Then posted a mocked up image of sterling and posted it _ what an imbecile, but this is what we are up against

Just did a quick one liner....the hatred is pouring out, keep it coming

Rag ****

Nice one. What happened to Beckham was bad, but over the course of time alone sterling has been targetted, their is no comparison. Three years and counting I think for sterling.

You think Sterling would be getting this amount of crap if he was playing for Afc or Rags

Still got this rag muppet posting about how shite sterlings been. Have just said to him it wasnt you that kicked him outside the etihad was it, you keep digging that hole of hatred lad.

He has just replied with i am not in a whole, no hatred here. Then posted a mocked up image of sterling and posted it _ what an imbecile, but this is what we are up against

Just did a quick one liner....the hatred is pouring out, keep it coming

Rag ****
Its exactly what were up against. Its gonna take time, just got to keep pushing back.

He phrased it badly. Find me a white, English born player that plays for an establishment club and hasn't fucked up at a major tournament that receives this level of hatred with Sterling's talent. (Beckham fucked your lot up big time in 98 but was forgiven quickly enough). Sterling outperformed Kane at the Euros but only one player had a crowd fund effort to send him home halfway through the group stages. Disgraceful bigotry and prejudice.
Jack Wilshere was constantly scrutinized,hounded and destroyed by the press for a good while until he dropped off the radar.How does his situation differ?

You think Sterling would be getting this amount of crap if he was playing for Afc or Rags
Great question. I said earlier today, that's the weirdest shit about it, there is no chance he would be getting this. The utd PR machine is so ingrained within the media and footballing fan base, he would have benefitted from a complete spin on views about his football and character.

I think the fact that we are owned by the Sheikh, was another red rag ( excuse the pun) that generated a lot of the motivation behind agenda he is subject to

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.