Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't remember any commentator or pundit ever shouting "go on son", only Gray when Gerrard scored against a FOREIGN team.

Getting excited by all means, shouting "go on son" no, never.

Happy for you to prove me wrong.

When Aguero was through in the 93rd minute, one kick away from winning the league, does Merson shout "go on son, go on son"?

I remember Andy Townsend shouting 'Get in there' when Aguero completed his hat trick in the 3-2 win over Bayern Munich a couple of years back.......

Had to miss the game tonight as I got the wrong night(!) and realised too late. I ended up having to listen to the commentary on Radio 5. Now I have always found much of the paranoia about media bias and commentary to be ridiculous. Not any more.

The co-commentator seemed to completely focus on one team. There was a bit of tokenism “they are a good side” but in the main he seemed desperate for the ball to go in the net. To cap it all off, when they scored their penalty, he actually cheered. Not a little one, but a full blown fucking bellow in the background.

Trevor Sinclair, you are a disgrace to your profession.
Ha. Nice one that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.