Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno about that

20210210_151106-png.10201

Alexander Park Reservoirs in Edgeley that.

There's been a sea change in the media about our happy go lucky toothy Teuton...

The point made about Klopp's "mask slipping" is spot-on. I was told about three years ago by someone with strong sources at LFC (who is a fanatical Liverpool fan) that away from the cameras Klopp was totally ruthless and brutal with many who worked with him.
To be fair I don't have a problem with that. I regard Klopp as a brilliant manager who needed to be ruthless to sort that club out. Mancini wasn't flavour of the month at City but we all know that City needed a huge shake-up and Bobby had to break a few eggs along the way.
The only thing that bothers me is the double standards about the sycophantic way Klopp is covered in the media. It is refreshing to see someone calling him out.

Really tragic story, but does nobody in England know who Bayern Munich are or something? He’s only played for them for them since 2011 after having made 16 appearances in his career for City. Just the typical negative connotations.

Thoughts to her family.

OgEtv1y.png
Ex City youth player caught shagging Brothers wife

Liverpool and Utd can afford to have aggressive PR and media team. They are in a position of strength. Ferguson used to ban journos he didn't like. So they all had to fall into line or they couldn't do their jobs properly. City just don't have the fan base to worry the media as to whether they are banned or not.
Pretty much this. It is unfortunate and it is a vicious and disrespectful way to treat any fan base. It should not matter if they have more fans. What should be written about is the type of football we play and the trophies won along the way. Instead it’s a vipers pit of shit spouted from every section of the media and some coaches.
what a whopper! Idiot of the week goes to the toad.

Sam lee spouting shit. City treat their players with respect. Kev will be rewarded with an improved contract to match his world class level. Typical negative nonsense. If they cannot find a negative angle...make it up.
Indeed this is why the vast majority of the board on here have no time for him.

Even IF there is a bit of a stutter in sorting out a deal it's not needed for a so-called pro-City reporter to highlight it. Can you imagine that take on it happening with Fernandes? No I can't either.

Indeed this is why the vast majority of the board on here have no time for him.

Even IF there is a bit of a stutter in sorting out a deal it's not needed for a so-called pro-City reporter to highlight it. Can you imagine that take on it happening with Fernandes? No I can't either.
Completely agree. Kev and the club will continue to negotiate and I am sure barring a complete break down in talks will lead to Kev signing a new improved deal.

Maybe if he removed his snout from the rags asshole for more than 2 seconds he could think straight before putting his biased opinions online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.