Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno about that

20210210_151106-png.10201
View attachment 10202
I knew he'd go out on loan at some plaice

On Monday I watched the BBC sports news to see how they and silly Sally would respond to our victory over Liverpool. It was the fifth and final item, and concentrated on Liverpool.
This morning I decided to check it again, the first item was Manchester United, followed by a second item about Manchester United Ladies. There was little time for anything else.

Does @franksinatra think this is fair, equitable reporting and I am being paranoid in thinking there must be a bias at play?

I only watched it as a response to some posters on here and will not be going back anytime so

Indeed this is why the vast majority of the board on here have no time for him.

Even IF there is a bit of a stutter in sorting out a deal it's not needed for a so-called pro-City reporter to highlight it. Can you imagine that take on it happening with Fernandes? No I can't either.
Is it his job to be a 'pro-City' reporter? I thought he was supposed to write the truth about City. Whether or not this particular snippet is true or not I don't know, but the fact it (arguably) makes City look bad doesn't bother me - if it's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.