Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utd forums - full of bitter bullshit about how winning the FA /carabao cups is now devalued

lfc forums - full of bitter stuff about City spending

We're in for a shit storm of negative press if the lfc/utd media fanboys feel the same.

Bring it on, it means we're winning.

If we go on to win the league that will be talked down due to covid, no fans etc. I’m surprised it’s not already starting.

Compared to a lot of what's out there, that isn't the worst. Not by a long way. The bloke is very praising of the team, and the bald frau Pep. Yes, he doesn't want us to win the league. I can live with that. He didn't drone on about oil money, FFP, human rights, empty seats, etc etc.
thought it was a pretty good youtube video,alot of stuff on youtube is nasty to get the hits.

I think he was referring to other people, not at all what he thinks. They both really praised us, I couldn’t believe which station it was in, although of all the cunts in talk shite Durham is the one who treats us best, I thought ashton praised us loads as well
I turned off after that comment but I’ll go back - it was very complimentary until that point.

I turned off after that comment but I’ll go back - it was very complimentary until that point.
@BringBackSwales

Yeah that was absolutely brilliant thanks mate, as soon as I tuned back in Ashton clarified that he would never turn us off as he thinks we are marvellous. Durham class as well.

TalkSPORT try to provoke, and they do have some thickos on for certain shows, but they also do have some pieces that far eclipse anything that comes from our national broadcaster.

Class.

Can't wait, it would invalidate lfc's title. I'd give up one of ours for that. We have enough of them

If I'm having a football conversation in the hearing of a Liverpool fan I always say I'm not bothered about winning the league this year because the last two seasons haven't been proper seasons and shouldn't be counted in a club's history.

The DT this morning manage to attach the word 'deflection' to our first two goals v The Rags last night. I shall await the full match replay. I understand a deflection, in its truest sense ,is a shot that isn't going in but is diverted in, or is gonna to be saved by the goalie and gets a defender's touch to send it along another path. I suspect that the two goals were neither, but nothing better than mentioning the word 'deflection', twice, to indicate that the 3-0 mullering was down to some good fortune cruelly denied the opposition.

I think what he was trying to say was that some people get bored watching us because we are so good and so dominant. He was really complimentary about our current team, but said he thought the 18/19 team shaded it and in particular David Silva’s brilliant footballing vision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.