Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BringBackSwales

Yeah that was absolutely brilliant thanks mate, as soon as I tuned back in Ashton clarified that he would never turn us off as he thinks we are marvellous. Durham class as well.

TalkSPORT try to provoke, and they do have some thickos on for certain shows, but they also do have some pieces that far eclipse anything that comes from our national broadcaster.

Class.
Nice one BP

I think he was referring to other people, not at all what he thinks. They both really praised us, I couldn’t believe which station it was in, although of all the cunts in talk shite Durham is the one who treats us best, I thought ashton praised us loads as well
Correct. There's absolutely nothing in that video to be offended by. Maybe Ashton getting his 17/18 and 18/19 teams mixed up early on. But I'll let that go.

As long as he doesn't make a habit of it!

Thanks for posting, enjoyed both, watched a few more that were listed underneath. Good to see some fair stuff coming to the fore amongst the sea of shít that has been dominant for so long.
ive noticed a lot of complimentary stuff just lately .

There are two very good articles on the MEN website today, one about Anelka and one about the no fans win at Millwall under Keegan, both worth a read
Yes, I read the one about the Milwall game on the MEN Facebook page, it was very enlightening. Then I made the mistake of reading some of the comments and this whopper stood out:

Attachments

• 15CB9016-52DB-4822-BC8B-2F7910776922.jpeg
    15CB9016-52DB-4822-BC8B-2F7910776922.jpeg
    173 KB · Views: 159
Had a crap night's sleep so only caught the 8.40 BBC sports news....eggchasing, cricket, tennis, dips, a few words from Walker on our 15 wins, bit of other male football and that was that.

Did our ladies from the wonderfully diverse BBC get a name check earlier?
Yes at 0740 with a pic of the best goal. They sounded more enthusiastic than they do when talking about records for the mens team.

Correct. There's absolutely nothing in that video to be offended by. Maybe Ashton getting his 17/18 and 18/19 teams mixed up early on. But I'll let that go.

As long as he doesn't make a habit of it!
To be fair there wasn’t a huge amount between those 2 teams, the only material difference being someone challenged us in 18/19 and to do it in a second season and under that pressure is harder. Durham and Samuel must be the main two in the media who don’t hate us

Last edited:
Yes, I read the one about the Milwall game on the MEN Facebook page, it was very enlightening. Then I made the mistake of reading some of the comments and this whopper stood out:
You know what Dave Knight, you're bang on about the money thing, bet you cry wank yourself to sleep every night about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.