Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me an old cynic.

But WTF is this Sky YNWA grief bullshit, for Klopps mother? YNWA crowd scenes, banners, film of tributes outside Clanfield. Sad to lose your mother, of course, but I don't remember such an outpouring for Pep. Are they really using his loss to drive viewing figures of the red demographic?

Can't be, surely.

They love a funeral, probably considering pay per view

Call me an old cynic.

But WTF is this Sky YNWA grief bullshit, for Klopps mother? YNWA crowd scenes, banners, film of tributes outside Clanfield. Sad to lose your mother, of course, but I don't remember such an outpouring for Pep. Are they really using his loss to drive viewing figures of the red demographic?

Can't be, surely.
Probably, plus it's a way of easing the disappointment of losing ground in the title.

I noticed something last night rewatching the coverage of 2012.

When the rags go to full time the mics only pick up the rags singing. Even after they know they've fucked it up.

We've all seen the you tube videos where the grounds erupts and the mackems starts taking the piss out of the scum.

Tbf it is probably the tie of the round. This time. It's the 6000 occasions they've ignored far better ties that need questioned.
There's tie of the round (I'm not too sure it is) and entertainment.....after the state of the West Ham game the rags playing a top 4 team is certainly not a gimme for a good game.

I'd have thought runaway leaders challenging on all fronts v Everton with a chance to get a trip to Wembley and come out of the dips shadow would have been the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.