Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read Arsehole Wenger saying we have been lucky with injuries this season. So we’ve had major Covid issues, Sergio out all season, Kevin out, Fern out, Jesus out, Ake out, etc etc yet it’s only the dippers who have had injuries, fucking Wenger still part of the cartel. What did you say about injuries last season you **** when liverpool had none, fucking nothing

Just read Arsehole Wenger saying we have been lucky with injuries this season. So we’ve had major Covid issues, Sergio out all season, Kevin out, Fern out, Jesus out, Ake out, etc etc yet it’s only the dippers who have had injuries, fucking Wenger still part of the cartel. What did you say about injuries last season you **** when liverpool had none, fucking nothing

Wenger is just one bitter **** and a hypocrite. His opinion imo counts for the sum total of fuck all.

Call me an old cynic.

But WTF is this Sky YNWA grief bullshit, for Klopps mother? YNWA crowd scenes, banners, film of tributes outside Clanfield. Sad to lose your mother, of course, but I don't remember such an outpouring for Pep. Are they really using his loss to drive viewing figures of the red demographic?

Can't be, surely.

Wenger is just one bitter **** and a hypocrite. His opinion imo counts for the sum total of fuck all.
Is the sum total of fuck all more than the square root of fuck all? Whichever is the least that's as much as that sour-faced cock could ever convince me he was an impartial football oracle.

Ignore him, deluded old fool who nobody takes any notice of.

Call me an old cynic.

But WTF is this Sky YNWA grief bullshit, for Klopps mother? YNWA crowd scenes, banners, film of tributes outside Clanfield. Sad to lose your mother, of course, but I don't remember such an outpouring for Pep. Are they really using his loss to drive viewing figures of the red demographic?

Can't be, surely.
Grief junkies gotta get their fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.