Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think he made the graphic himself, deliberately falsifying the record to deceitfully make City look bad? Or do you think maybe he just saw it somewhere, loved it (because he's from Leicester and is a Leicester fan), and tweeted it without checking? Not everything is a conspiracy ffs

He posted a misleading graphic, he got corrected. The initial tweet shouldnt really upset anyone, nor should the fact that he has been corrected on it.

You think he made the graphic himself, deliberately falsifying the record to deceitfully make City look bad? Or do you think maybe he just saw it somewhere, loved it (because he's from Leicester and is a Leicester fan), and tweeted it without checking? Not everything is a conspiracy ffs

True, but we'll know one way or another from his response to this, or lack of it, won't we? An innocent mistake would be acknowledged as such, you'd have thought. Being caught out having deliberately ignored Aguero's record is likely to result in a prolonged period of embarrassed silence, I suggest.

True, but we'll know one way or another from his response to this, or lack of it, won't we? An innocent mistake would be acknowledged as such, you'd have thought. Being caught out having deliberately ignored Aguero's record is likely to result in a prolonged period of embarrassed silence, I suggest.

He’s already acknowledged it.

Something to look forwards to next month. The BBC are doing a three part documentary on City.

Oh wait a minute...

9b02355870ac44522c976a302cc65e6e.jpg

Yes, a story that needs to be told , but three over episodes?
I was on trial at Crewe at the same time as Andy Woodward, I gave a statement to Cheshire Police a few years ago when the Bennell case got reopened.
I also stayed at Bennell's house which, to this day, kind of stops me in my tracks whenever I think about the fact I've been in paedophile and a sex predators home.
Fuckin dirty bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.