Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for the sake of accuracy, ironic in this thread I realise, they highlighted both clubs (showed clips of both stadiums) in that 6pm news report. I wonder if the report will be edited in any way by the time of the 10pm news.
I mentioned earlier that they showed Arsenal as well but after City

Just watched the Panorama programme & the item including the Etihad & Emirates Stadium wasn't included. Maybe someone has had a word.
Hopefully, but that’s a rapid edit of a pre-prepared documentary if so. My guess is that it’s more a case of whoever put that separate news report together on the back of the Panorama programme was just being lazy as f*ck, making those links. Probably a red.

Last edited:
I mentioned earlier that they showed Arsenal as well but after City
Ok mate, didn’t see your earlier post; the one I was responding to read to me as if it was only City. Yes, Arsenal was after City, but they showed brief clips of both stadiums together, one after the other. I realise it’s opinion not fact, but I wouldn’t classify that as necessarily highlighting City (over Arsenal).

Hopefully, but that’s a rapid edit of a pre-prepared documentary if so. My guess it that it’s more a case of whoever put that separate news report together on the back of the Panorama programme was just being lazy as f*ck, making those links. Probably a red.

Yeah that crossed my mind too but I suppose nowadays it would be an easy job for a techy to quickly edit it. It would only mean cutting out maybe 2 to 3 seconds and adding in a bit more of the Indian Ocean footage with music (which was shown more than once). Your other scenario is equally as likely though !

Ok mate, didn’t see your earlier post; the one I was responding to read to me as if it was only City. Yes, Arsenal was after City, but they showed brief clips of both stadiums together, one after the other. I realise it’s opinion not fact, but I wouldn’t classify that as necessarily highlighting City (over Arsenal).
I would mate when they showed us first yet Arsenal are the ones heavily funded by Dubai. Agenda for me.

We can all look forward to tomorrow's papers can't we.

Liverpool play U23s/kids and beat the odds on favourites for the CL in a stadium they weren't supposed to play in

Leipzig were actually the better team apart from a crazy 5 minute spell.

Words you won’t read anywhere, not that I believe they were but it’s all I’ve heard after the last 2 games. Will there be any questions about how many times they were opened up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.