Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of all the media outlets doing us down the BBC are by far the worst simply because they are publicly funded and should not allow a hint of bias in any of their reporting. Can't wait until the license fee goes. Amount of Utd games that get on the Beeb who can't find money for anyone else to have a go amazes and sickens me,

BBC News at Six reporting on the story of Dubai's ruler holding his daughter hostage and then goes on to say how "his country's wealth flows through Britain" followed by a shot of the Etihad stadium and then the Emirates

View attachment 10664
Yes that caused me to have a rant at the tellybox.

Wankers, not only implying a connection to the Dubai guy but also that we're state owned...they're that shit can't even get the right 'State'.

BBC News at Six reporting on the story of Dubai's ruler holding his daughter hostage and then goes on to say how "his country's wealth flows through Britain" followed by a shot of the Etihad stadium and then the Emirates

View attachment 10664

Yeah, when that came on telly I said to Mrs Bill that whenever they get the opportunity they can't resist putting City in a bad light. WTF has Dubai got to do with us ? Our PR Department should be on the case, demanding a retraction.
It's unbelievable.

Yeah, when that came on telly I said to Mrs Bill that whenever they get the opportunity they can't resist putting City in a bad light. WTF has Dubai got to do with us ? Our PR Department should be on the case, demanding a retraction.
It's unbelievable.
The Ruler actually owns part of Emirates and yet City instead of Arsenal are highlighted!

Funny that, of course, if they wanted to tell the truth they could show this picture instead...

facility--crown-lodge.jpeg

Godolphin Racing UK HQ, Newmarket.

The guys from Dubai as opposed Abu Dhabi, just in case any BBC staff happen to be reading, I guess they all just look the same or something eh? Hmm.

The "sport (washing)of kings" maybe.
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.