Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
but the player we should be going for is Jaoa Felix but is this wishful thinking in a way to get rid of strolling.
So instead of a player that can score every type of goal(he already has the variety and he's still only 20), who is the out and out goalscorer we are missing in Aguero's absence.

You want to pass up on him, to go with a style of player we already have(a winger-play making attacking mid). One who isn't half as physically imposing to defenders or clinical in front of goal?

It's a no from me. If we are going to spend big, it should be on someone who is going to add something we don't already have. Felix may transition quicker in some respects to our system(attacking midfielders tend to) but I can see him being slower to pick up on the defensive aspects of it. He's inexperienced himself, I'm not seeing why he is a must have. At least not at this stage of his development anyway.

Last edited:
everyday there is some comment on who we are going to spend our ill begotten gains on,Glad to say the club are making no comments,but it is inevitable that we will be making an addition to the team and it will have to be someone up front who can actually play football and just not to kick it.There are very few players in this class and harling is not one of them .He maybe in the future but not now.I mean why let sancho go and then spend a fortune bringing somebody similar back,We could use a trade in and we have a few player that are are not up to standard and could be of value in that market.The players i have in mind are Sterling Torres,and Jesus.They could be used in the purchase of the likes of Mbappe but the player we should be going for is Jaoa Felix but is this wishful thinking in a way to get rid of strolling.
Sancho was "let go" because he wanted to leave. Simple as that.

Clive Myrie to replace John Humphrys as Mastermind host...​

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-56484185

"I've started so I'll finish.....

_117658970_myrie_bbc.jpg

Who are the best team in the land and all the world?"

"Your starter for ten...Who the fuck are Man United?"
"Leicester City dominated Manchester United in the 2021 FA Cup quarter-final clash. The starting line-up for Manchester United in this game cost £420M to assemble, with the 'bench' costing a further £150M. Were these figures referred to during the BBC commentary or subsequent BBC reports on the game?" (..asked by a besuited Clive sporting his favourite, rather fetching white shirt'n'sky blue tie combo..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.