Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's well known that conditions for migrant workers in the Gulf region are especially poor in comparison to many parts of the world. Certainly a lot worse than a country like Australia. People who "give a shit", to use your words, about workers from poor parts of the world have been discussing these issues for a very long time. To be honest since this is about Qatar, a country that has nothing to do with City, I'm surprised it's controversial to observe that they should improve their labour rights situation.

Australia has approx 175 deaths in the workplace per annum, a figure that’s improved dramatically so I’d estimate 2.5k in last 10.

I think people are only questioning the facts & the narrative that it creates. There seems to be a real problem do why embellish it.

ITV News says that many Deliveroo staff get lower than minimum wage because the are classed as self employed. BUT 'footballer.Msrcus Rashford is going to be questioning Deliveroo.about wages tomorrow.'
What the fuck is happening in this country? I can't imagine it any where else in the world where a footballer who does not seem very bright is talked of in solving political and economic matters? But this country is the only one who has Manchester United and all the shite around it.

Last edited:
ITV News says that many Deleroo staff get lower than minimum wage because the are classed as self employed. BUT 'footballer.Msrcus Rashford is going to be questioning Deliveroo.about wages tomorrow.'
What the fuck is happening in this country? I can't imagine it any where else in the world where a footballer who does not seem very bright is talked of in solving political and economic matters? But this country is the only one who has Manchester United and all the shite around it.
Ashton’s golden goose isn’t he?

ITV News says that many Deliveroo staff get lower than minimum wage because the are classed as self employed. BUT 'footballer.Msrcus Rashford is going to be questioning Deliveroo.about wages tomorrow.'
You should not speak about our next Prime Minister like that, some on here, never mind the rest of the country will take offence and be upset.

You could blow this agitprop away like you would a dandelion head....

The "plea" to the fans at the end was both clumsy and patronising.

Can't see it posted anywhere but Sky are doing 5 pieces on young stars in the PL. They start off with Phil Foden and it is absolutely gushing.

im 53 year old life sceptic, but thats got me all giddy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.