Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly - the ref had a shocker the other night (regardless of City's involvement, none of us want to see goals chalked off like that).

However, as you have kindly summarised above, none of these pundits gave an arse when it went against us.............
Remember all of those apart from the Aguero no penalty v Monaco for some reason, probably because we won. Just youtube'd it, its an extraordinary decision. About as clear a penalty and red card you could possibly see.

Had our second goal on Tuesday been scored by any of the home teams at The Emirates, The Bridge, The Swamp, The Lane or Anfield there would have been joy untold in the RDAHMeedya, but apparently our win was one which, according to The Athletic 'raises more questions than answers'! Well, I ain't gonna read the rest of today's shite about Beswick's Best but content myself with a couple of questions of my own - Did we win? Were we playing continental minnows? Have we got the advantage going into the second leg? Are Dortmund concerned that we can score a goal, or two? Any of the aforementioned clubs would have had a string of articles eulogising about the performance. I'd just point out one thing to the third rate hacks - what matters is nothing more than the goals scored! Think about it! For once!

Had our second goal on Tuesday been scored by any of the home teams at The Emirates, The Bridge, The Swamp, The Lane or Anfield there would have been joy untold in the RDAHMeedya, but apparently our win was one which, according to The Athletic 'raises more questions than answers'! Well, I ain't gonna read the rest of today's shite about Beswick's Best but content myself with a couple of questions of my own - Did we win? Were we playing continental minnows? Have we got the advantage going into the second leg? Are Dortmund concerned that we can score a goal, or two? Any of the aforementioned clubs would have had a string of articles eulogising about the performance. I'd just point out one thing to the third rate hacks - what matters is nothing more than the goals scored! Think about it! For once!
Bang on mate, I find it really poor and disappointing that the vast majority of the British media want us to go out of the champs league, no matter who it's against just knock City out. It wouldn't happen for any other British side and that's a fact. It really would be a breath of fresh air if just a couple of the twats could admire our football and give Pep a bit of credit he deserves, instead of this constant sneering and bitterness

The unbiased bald headed sports reporter on the unbiased North West news on the unbiased BBC1 thinks in the return leg that Liverpool will win with one of their 'famous fighting comebacks'.
Or hopes and fervently prays that they do not have another home defeat as the short lived 'Team of the Decade'.
He’s an egg chucking fan no nowt shitforbrains

In years to come their grandchildren might ask 'Hey grandad it must have been great for you being paid to watch all those great players at City?'
'No, kids. I was a bloody fool in those days refusing to see how good their football was. I used to bury my head in the sand shouting "shan't, shan't " when people who knew about football told me to watch and enjoy'.
These twats cut off their noses to spite their faces.

But grandad ,did you enjoy the hospitality and free gift gifts , of course I did ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.