Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

View attachment 13854View attachment 13855

To the Delooneys, the BBC, BT, Guardian, and all the BVB fans like Townsend and Jenas. Today is a day of great clarity. Today we may, in fact, have reached the bottom.

One of the best players in the world has just signed a new deal to play his best years at our club. Or Home as he calls it! We are actually on the 2nd generation of world class stars committing their best years to our club. The first lot did pretty well and many also did 10 years but I feel there is something epoch defining going on which you may miss out on. Personally, I was overwhelmed with joy, pride, and thankfulness today by KDB. Sadly, by coincidence this glorious good news has also has poured light on the putrid, twisted media bile you inhabit. The contrast could not be clearer than these two images. I feel slightly sorry for you.

Lads, for your own welfare, really, if you've contributed in any way over the last 10 years in TV, radio, podcasts, punditry, social media, commentary, anything, which has enabled and normalised the embarrassment on the left, then you are mired in a cesspool of spite, jealousy, hate and pettiness. Get out now. It's over. The future is on the right.
It's consuming your life and continuing will only lead to an ever darker place. Go speak to your wife, hug your kids, get a cat. Try fishing. After all, fretting over a football club you dont even care about is a little childish, is it not? I hope one day you can find something that gives you the same joy that KDB did for me today because football's obviously not for you.
Truly outstanding !!!

Bbc sport "title party on hold" watch highlights of u*****remarkable comeback in the 2018 derby.....wtf has this any relevance apart from salford rags at the bbc attempts to keeping them in the limelight after another great win for the blues
I've made a complaint. Futile I know but I'm awake early so it gives me more time to hate the wankers at the BBC. I've asked them to tell me the last time they featured a historic City win on United's page for no reason whatever!

View attachment 13854View attachment 13855

To the Delooneys, the BBC, BT, Guardian, and all the BVB fans like Townsend and Jenas. Today is a day of great clarity. Today we may, in fact, have reached the bottom.

One of the best players in the world has just signed a new deal to play his best years at our club. Or Home as he calls it! We are actually on the 2nd generation of world class stars committing their best years to our club. The first lot did pretty well and many also did 10 years but I feel there is something epoch defining going on which you may miss out on. Personally, I was overwhelmed with joy, pride, and thankfulness today by KDB. Sadly, by coincidence this glorious good news has also has poured light on the putrid, twisted media bile you inhabit. The contrast could not be clearer than these two images. I feel slightly sorry for you.

Lads, for your own welfare, really, if you've contributed in any way over the last 10 years in TV, radio, podcasts, punditry, social media, commentary, anything, which has enabled and normalised the embarrassment on the left, then you are mired in a cesspool of spite, jealousy, hate and pettiness. Get out now. It's over. The future is on the right.
It's consuming your life and continuing will only lead to an ever darker place. Go speak to your wife, hug your kids, get a cat. Try fishing. After all, fretting over a football club you dont even care about is a little childish, is it not? I hope one day you can find something that gives you the same joy that KDB did for me today because football's obviously not for you.
In years to come their grandchildren might ask 'Hey grandad it must have been great for you being paid to watch all those great players at City?'
'No, kids. I was a bloody fool in those days refusing to see how good their football was. I used to bury my head in the sand shouting "shan't, shan't " when people who knew about football told me to watch and enjoy'.
These twats cut off their noses to spite their faces.

In years to come their grandchildren might ask 'Hey grandad it must have been great for you being paid to watch all those great players at City?'
'No, kids. I was a bloody fool in those days refusing to see how good their football was. I used to bury my head in the sand shouting "shan't, shan't " when people who knew about football told me to watch and enjoy'.
These twats cut off their noses to spite their faces.
Except they are the kind of people who will claim to have been “massive Blues” and loved Pep back then. Wankers.

Except they are the kind of people who will claim to have been “massive Blues” and loved Pep back then. Wankers.
They will change their story to suit the situations that arise? Shirley not..
Although l can see Jenas in years to come trying to convince viewers that he used to be a footballer as he presents some game show that requires neither skill nor intelligence. The twat seems to be everywhere at the moment.

They will change their story to suit the situations that arise? Shirley not..
Although l can see Jenas in years to come trying to convince viewers that he used to be a footballer as he presents some game show that requires neither skill nor intelligence. The twat seems to be everywhere at the moment.
Ah, Jenis. The archetypal one eyed man in the land of the blind. He would be annoying if he mattered enough.

2017 - First leg v Monaco. Half an hour in and Sergio is through on goal, in the area and priming himself to score when Monaco's keeper cleans him out. It was as clear a penalty and red card for the keeper as you'll ever see but the ref yellow cards Sergio for 'diving'. City won 5-3 but would have won much bigger playing against 10 men for an hour. City eventually went out on away goals.

2018 - The 4 diabolical decisions given against City over both legs have been widely discussed.

2019 - Llorente's handball goal was allowed to stand after the ref looked at every camera angle except the reverse angle which clearly showed a handball.

2020 - Lyon's second and decisive goal came following a blatant foul on Laporte in the build up.

The Monaco game and the 2nd leg against Liverpool were both refereed by Catalan hating Spaniard Lahoz who red carded a rightly disgusted Pep in the Liverpool game.

I don't recall any of the British media getting their knickers in a twist or frothing at the mouth at any of this shit.
Exactly - the ref had a shocker the other night (regardless of City's involvement, none of us want to see goals chalked off like that).

However, as you have kindly summarised above, none of these pundits gave an arse when it went against us.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.