Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media coverage has in the main been appalling. Criminal damage all but ignored, trespassing all but ignored, police being injured all but ignored, possibly the worst security ever seen at a major sporting stadium in the UK all but ignored and the list goes on. Imagine a group of scruffy, illiterate half wits rampaging around the BBC because they don't agree with the TV licence and everyone saying it's ok. This country has been lost to the lawless minority that is growing bigger each day. Huge resources need to be allocated to new police recruitment, bigger and more secure prisons and the likes of Neville need to be taken off air and given no voice whatsoever. I wonder how the Salford FC manager and players feel when they see him spouting complete and utter hypocritical shit every day.

good job we no longer worry about terrorism & bomb scares are a thing of the past.

And there you have it.

0-B848-E4-E-29-E0-4-DAE-AF6-B-D38-FCC7-FAC4-C.png

F9-A72377-4-DF1-44-F4-8-AF1-00061-A46-E145.png

hopefully they won’t be talking about it tomorrow as we know what that would mean.
The BBC are jaw-droppingly biased! They bang on about racism and discrimination every other programme they put on air ... and then blatantly discriminate against Arab-owned football clubs. Read what you want into that!

The media coverage has in the main been appalling. Criminal damage all but ignored, trespassing all but ignored, police being injured all but ignored, possibly the worst security ever seen at a major sporting stadium in the UK all but ignored and the list goes on. Imagine a group of scruffy, illiterate half wits rampaging around the BBC because they don't agree with the TV licence and everyone saying it's ok. This country has been lost to the lawless minority that is growing bigger each day. Huge resources need to be allocated to new police recruitment, bigger and more secure prisons and the likes of Neville need to be taken off air and given no voice whatsoever. I wonder how the Salford FC manager and players feel when they see him spouting complete and utter hypocritical shit every day.
I am sure the fans of Salford City have a full say in the running of their club.;)
Danny Mills has just been on BBC saying he 'understand the frustration' of the fans blah blah blah. Did he understand my frustration of him helping pay for his nice big house in Harrogate as he did nothing except take money from our broke club for 5 years? Or the frustration of being a City fan in the bad times?
He did go on to say that the rioters went too far and the security was so easy to breach. He said the police were aware it was going to kick off through social.media. There is talk of the clown causing problems at the Etihad tonight. I wonder if there will be any precautions for that? The press have not mentioned that as the rags seem unable to do no wrong even when they are doing wrong.
Lastly Mills did praise our football this season although conspicuously neither Silly Sally nor he wished us well.

I am sure the fans of Salford City have a full say in the running of their club.;)
Danny Mills has just been on BBC saying he 'understand the frustration' of the fans blah blah blah. Did he understand my frustration of him helping pay for his nice big house in Harrogate as he did nothing except take money from our broke club for 5 years? Or the frustration of being a City fan in the bad times?
He did go on to say that the rioters went too far and the security was so easy to breach. He said the police were aware it was going to kick off through social.media. There is talk of the clown causing problems at the Etihad tonight. I wonder if there will be any precautions for that? The press have not mentioned that as the rags seem unable to do no wrong even when they are doing wrong.
Lastly Mills did praise our football this season although conspicuously neither Silly Sally nor he wished us well.
I am with you regards my dislike of Mills milked us for years even commentating on our games whilst on the payroll slagging us off.
But he is currently the only one to say from the BBC that sunday was very much over the top and could should have been stopped .
Caught Silly Sally out and as the pro that she isn't she soon ended the chat.
10 seconds of out game shoe horned in appauling BBC yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.