Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am with you regards my dislike of Mills milked us for years even commentating on our games whilst on the payroll slagging us off.
But he is currently the only one to say from the BBC that sunday was very much over the top and could should have been stopped .
Caught Silly Sally out and as the pro that she isn't she soon ended the chat.
10 seconds of out game shoe horned in appauling BBC yet again.
Yes. She threw in City at the last minute and expected him to come out with his usual stuff and that caught her out as well.
The people who have commented on the BBC and elsewhere all seem to mention 'frustration'. They need to look at club fans a bit further away from Media City. Newcastle for a start.

Yes. She threw in City at the last minute and expected him to come out with his usual stuff and that caught her out as well.
The people who have commented on the BBC and elsewhere all seem to mention 'frustration'. They need to look at club fans a bit further away from Media City. Newcastle for a start.
It's not frustration its realisation that the pair of the BBC chosen ones are no longer top draw anymore .
All bollocks really as said previously on here what about Bury,Sunderland, Newcastle FFS and ourselves now that's frustration.
These entitled twats have had it to good for decades whilst bullying clubs into selling best players intimidating refs and the FA.
Well red shite wake up your no longer as powerful as you were Bo fooking ho

It's not frustration its realisation that the pair of the BBC chosen ones are no longer top draw anymore .
All bollocks really as said previously on here what about Bury,Sunderland, Newcastle FFS and ourselves now that's frustration.
These entitled twats have had it to good for decades whilst bullying clubs into selling best players intimidating refs and the FA.
Well red shite wake up your no longer as powerful as you were Bo fooking ho
You're preaching to the converted mate.;)

Fuckwithurst in the MUEN saying the demo left the Glazers with no choice but to face the mob. I suspect they"ll decide they've no choice but to simply carry on as normal, taking their dividends, loans and consultancy fees. God bless them.
Hehe I can see UMS jumping a plane to pop over for a chat with all the Norwich fans as soon as possible.

JJ reckons different.....

Glazers intend to stay and turn Manchester United into $10bn business

Fuckwithurst in the MUEN saying the demo left the Glazers with no choice but to face the mob. I suspect they"ll decide they've no choice but to simply carry on as normal, taking their dividends, loans and consultancy fees. God bless them.

A few people protesting in Stretford wont even register to the Glazers - tucked away in Florida. There was a level of discontent with their ownership of the Buccaneers at one point but it didn't seem to bother them... so I doubt Gary Neville is giving them sleepless nights... then again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.