Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media coverage has in the main been appalling. Criminal damage all but ignored, trespassing all but ignored, police being injured all but ignored, possibly the worst security ever seen at a major sporting stadium in the UK all but ignored and the list goes on. Imagine a group of scruffy, illiterate half wits rampaging around the BBC because they don't agree with the TV licence and everyone saying it's ok. This country has been lost to the lawless minority that is growing bigger each day. Huge resources need to be allocated to new police recruitment, bigger and more secure prisons and the likes of Neville need to be taken off air and given no voice whatsoever. I wonder how the Salford FC manager and players feel when they see him spouting complete and utter hypocritical shit every day.
That reminds me of when the women protesters got into the studio where the lottery draw was taking place and Eamonn fat twat Holmes hid behind his female co presenter

Fuckwithurst in the MUEN saying the demo left the Glazers with no choice but to face the mob. I suspect they"ll decide they've no choice but to simply carry on as normal, taking their dividends, loans and consultancy fees. God bless them.
They will. And the ESL will return someday soon.

My guess is that if United hadn’t run out of succes, there would not have been any protests last Sunday. And the lack of succes is not about the Glazers but their managers post Ferguson.

A few people protesting in Stretford wont even register to the Glazers - tucked away in Florida. There was a level of discontent with their ownership of the Buccaneers at one point but it didn't seem to bother them... so I doubt Gary Neville is giving them sleepless nights... then again?
If Gary Neville's face is the last thing you see before closing your eyes at night then you might well have a sleepless night.

@IT and Me ...wow, that was too good to just put a like. Well said that man. Thanks for posting that.
Never thought i’d agree with anything Simon Jordan said. Dislike the twat immensely but that is powerful stuff he is putting out. I just hope it gets picked up by other media outlets so people can see Gary Neville for what he is; a self-serving, hypocritical **** with his own agenda, centred around his own best interests and that of the rags.

I am sure the fans of Salford City have a full say in the running of their club.;)
Danny Mills has just been on BBC saying he 'understand the frustration' of the fans blah blah blah. Did he understand my frustration of him helping pay for his nice big house in Harrogate as he did nothing except take money from our broke club for 5 years? Or the frustration of being a City fan in the bad times?
He did go on to say that the rioters went too far and the security was so easy to breach. He said the police were aware it was going to kick off through social.media. There is talk of the clown causing problems at the Etihad tonight. I wonder if there will be any precautions for that? The press have not mentioned that as the rags seem unable to do no wrong even when they are doing wrong.
Lastly Mills did praise our football this season although conspicuously neither Silly Sally nor he wished us well.
What kind of problems have you heard about that could happen at the etihad tonight ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.