Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone clarify something for me.

I could have sworn City (a UK club, if you didn't know) were playing in a European Champions league 2nd leg Semi final tonight, with a chance to progress to their 1st European Final for 50 years.

I know from reading the UK media (online) that PSG (a french club, if you didn't know) apparently are doing something similar tonight, and there's also reams of speculation on Kylian Mbappe's fitness.

But I can't find any headlines leading with City, nor any in depth additional articles about the chance of a historic night, the squad's dreams, the manager's previous experience, the clubs previous nights of glory/failure.

Perhaps I've got the wrong week?

Help!?!

I could have sworn City (a UK club, if you didn't know) were playing in a European Champions league 2nd leg Semi final tonight, with a chance to progress to their 1st European Final for 50 years.

I know from reading the UK media (online) that PSG (a french club, if you didn't know) apparently are doing something similar tonight, and there's also reams of speculation on Kylian Mbappe's fitness.

But I can't find any headlines leading with City, nor any in depth additional articles about the chance of a historic night, the squad's dreams, the manager's previous experience, the clubs previous nights of glory/failure.

Help!?!
Don't worry, sky sports are all over tonights game.
Screenshot_20210504-121447_Sky Sports.jpg

Don't worry, sky sports are all over tonights game.
View attachment 15873
Ta. I have the wrong week! glad that's cleared up. I look forward to the reams of articles before City's 2nd leg Semi-final from the UK media, next week.

At a bit of a loose end now for this evening. heyho, I can always look at the PL table, and hope City have reached the top, we were really quite low back in January the last time it was mentioned.

What kind of problems have you heard about that could happen at the etihad tonight ?
It's obviously hearsay from on here. but so were the stories about Sunday about preventing the match going ahead.
There were posts on Sunday amongst the myriad of comments that the rags giddy with their 'success' were talking about doing something to disrupt City's night or to get adverse press against City.
It might have been fanciful big talk from the Rag Rioters but the police and club should keep an eye on it over and above the normal amount of security at an empty ground.

Help!?!
If you look on here you will find a short video of a United Mouth cheering the PSG bus yesterday. His inane shouting at the bus is on the same level of the British media.
The media are more concerned with rags fans not liking their owners.

It's obviously hearsay from on here. but so were the stories about Sunday about preventing the match going ahead.
There were posts on Sunday amongst the myriad of comments that the rags giddy with their 'success' were talking about doing something to disrupt City's night or to get adverse press against City.
It might have been fanciful big talk from the Rag Rioters but the police and club should keep an eye on it over and above the normal amount of security at an empty ground.
Cheers for that , hope your wrong like Carlos -the -jackal reckons ,has we dont want them dickheads pissing on our chips !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.