Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet again the puerile wankers over at the fail online are barely giving our game a mention, you have to scroll so far down to find a story about tonight's game. All media outlets have collectively got their heads together and agreed to give City as little coverage as possible.
Any other team in the semi final and there would be stories and coverage galore.

Can someone clarify something for me.

I could have sworn City (a UK club, if you didn't know) were playing in a European Champions league 2nd leg Semi final tonight, with a chance to progress to their 1st European Final for 50 years.

I know from reading the UK media (online) that PSG (a french club, if you didn't know) apparently are doing something similar tonight, and there's also reams of speculation on Kylian Mbappe's fitness.

But I can't find any headlines leading with City, nor any in depth additional articles about the chance of a historic night, the squad's dreams, the manager's previous experience, the clubs previous nights of glory/failure.

Perhaps I've got the wrong week?

Help!?!
Next week mate

No worries, we can add him to......Pochettino, Napoleon, Mbappe, Joan of Arc, Neymar, Gerard Depardieu, Navas, Marie Antoinette, Veratti, Platini, Macron, Kimpembe, Francois Mitterrand, Herrera, Brigette Bardot, and bacon faced b@$t@rd your boys took one hell of a beating

Fuck this, ive had enough of Sky. Im on the phone this afternoon to cancel everything with them, and instead get my firestick updated with IPTV. Not giving them another penny. Every Blue should be doing the same. Absolute disgrace of an organization.

We are 7hrs away from the second leg of the Champions League semi final, and we are discussing some chav pricks breaking into the swamp 2 days ago. Who gives a fuck!

No worries, we can add him to......Pochettino, Napoleon, Mbappe, Joan of Arc, Neymar, Gerard Depardieu, Navas, Marie Antoinette, Veratti, Platini, Macron, Kimpembe, Francois Mitterrand, Herrera, Brigette Bardot, and bacon faced b@$t@rd your boys took one hell of a beating
Sadly Brigitte has not aged well but you're a bit harsh in calling her bacon faced.

Apologies if already posted but anyone any idea amongst the stories about GPC meeting the PSG manager and CEO at the Lowry and L'Equipe telling PSG who to target as a weakness for City, why the DM have also rehashed a 2018 story about Tosin, with not a first team start, has bought a Cheshire mansion with his £23k a week wages?........ No, me neither. Twats

Ive only seen the PPC coverage and bits shown in here but it seems that there is not much pro City coverage in the British media. Has any paper given coverage that might be considered reasonable and appropriate for any English club just 90 minutes away fro the CL Final? Have BT been spiting their own face in not pushing this match?
At the risk of being called a conspiracy theorist or paranoid it is very strange that such an important match is being played down especially when so many have followed pretty much the same line about making excuses for the disgraceful behaviour of the rag fans two days ago and the strange silence from the Redshirted clubs' hierarchies.

Ive only seen the PPC coverage and bits shown in here but it seems that there is not much pro City coverage in the British media. Has any paper given coverage that might be considered reasonable and appropriate for any English club just 90 minutes away fro the CL Final? Have BT been spiting their own face in not pushing this match?
At the risk of being called a conspiracy theorist or paranoid it is very strange that such an important match is being played down especially when so many have followed pretty much the same line about making excuses for the disgraceful behaviour of the rag fans two days ago and the strange silence from the Redshirted clubs' hierarchies.
Remember when they used to spurt over the Arse finishing in their usual 4th place on the last day of the season and how the used to ejaculate over all the super Sunday 4’s European games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.