Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if already posted but anyone any idea amongst the stories about GPC meeting the PSG manager and CEO at the Lowry and L'Equipe telling PSG who to target as a weakness for City, why the DM have also rehashed a 2018 story about Tosin, with not a first team start, has bought a Cheshire mansion with his £23k a week wages?........ No, me neither. Twats
We have a big game tonight, no surprise with the media hacks being run from the Swamp and digging out any negative stories re City, but with GPC there is no doubt he is still involved with the Rags, you only have to look at the decisions they get to know he is on the scene for them.
Be no questions asked as to why he is there and esp covid but no doubt plotting something against us between them

Yet again the puerile wankers over at the fail online are barely giving our game a mention, you have to scroll so far down to find a story about tonight's game. All media outlets have collectively got their heads together and agreed to give City as little coverage as possible.
Any other team in the semi final and there would be stories and coverage galore.
They now have a NYT article stating we are in a secret battle over PL ffp that is costing us millions, no comments allowed. You have to look a lot harder to find any mention of tonights game and any one who doesn't believe there is an agenda to destroy this club needs to give their head a wobble.

They really are hurting. Some daft twat on sky now saying both Citys goals were fortunate and our second half display was way over blown in how good we were. No idea who she is, but the pain is so clear for all to see.
Just turned it on and they were straight to an advert, but not before saying when they come back it’s about the PSG forward who can do the damage to Manchester City. Every fucking time that’s the narrative from these cunting cunts

They really are hurting. Some daft twat on sky now saying both Citys goals were fortunate and our second half display was way over blown in how good we were. No idea who she is, but the pain is so clear for all to see.
Exactly the same script on talksport almost to the letter.
Had to pick daughter up at one, so thought I'd see if I could find t/sport channel people go on about, as luck had it " coming up city v psg" thought this will do for me.
As I said same points about luck goals and second half over blown.
Brought in a city fan to argue the case but I had given up just as they taunted him.
Back to Radio 2, can't be bothering with the childish nonsense.

Just turned it on and they were straight to an advert, but not before saying when they come back it’s about the PSG forward who can do the damage to Manchester City. Every fucking time that’s the narrative from these cunting cunts
And yet on thursday we will have a whole day dedicated to how united and arsenal can fly the flag for english football.

Its always the same. Last week:

English Lions Chelsea roar against Madrid in 1-1 draw.

City scrape lucky win against classy 10 man PSG.

Now if I check a website on the day of our game its: MourinhoRoma, Chelsea, Roma, PSG.

Fuck em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.