Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if already posted but anyone any idea amongst the stories about GPC meeting the PSG manager and CEO at the Lowry and L'Equipe telling PSG who to target as a weakness for City, why the DM have also rehashed a 2018 story about Tosin, with not a first team start, has bought a Cheshire mansion with his £23k a week wages?........ No, me neither. Twats
I'm sure Pochettino knows where to target city without the help of Ferguson, lol

Ive only seen the PPC coverage and bits shown in here but it seems that there is not much pro City coverage in the British media. Has any paper given coverage that might be considered reasonable and appropriate for any English club just 90 minutes away fro the CL Final? Have BT been spiting their own face in not pushing this match?
At the risk of being called a conspiracy theorist or paranoid it is very strange that such an important match is being played down especially when so many have followed pretty much the same line about making excuses for the disgraceful behaviour of the rag fans two days ago and the strange silence from the Redshirted clubs' hierarchies.
They want us to vanish mate, give City as little coverage as possible is the narrative. Been like that whenever we've had a big game

Never thought i’d agree with anything Simon Jordan said. Dislike the twat immensely but that is powerful stuff he is putting out. I just hope it gets picked up by other media outlets so people can see Gary Neville for what he is; a self-serving, hypocritical **** with his own agenda, centred around his own best interests and that of the rags.

Fuck this, ive had enough of Sky. Im on the phone this afternoon to cancel everything with them, and instead get my firestick updated with IPTV. Not giving them another penny. Every Blue should be doing the same. Absolute disgrace of an organization.

We are 7hrs away from the second leg of the Champions League semi final, and we are discussing some chav pricks breaking into the swamp 2 days ago. Who gives a fuck!
Breaking into the swamp you say ...

Remember when they used to spurt over the Arse finishing in their usual 4th place on the last day of the season and how the used to ejaculate over all the super Sunday 4’s European games?
Singing:
I'm in the money, l'm in the money.

But l never get invited to parties like that any more;)

They really are hurting. Some daft twat on sky now saying both Citys goals were fortunate and our second half display was way over blown in how good we were. No idea who she is, but the pain is so clear for all to see.

They really are hurting. Some daft twat on sky now saying both Citys goals were fortunate and our second half display was way over blown in how good we were. No idea who she is, but the pain is so clear for all to see.
Heard it, shite, enough said

Dipper or rag then, let's hope we do a proper job on psg tonight and let them all sob buckets

Raguettes v Baguettes
The badly dressed dregs of humanity stopping a premier league game going ahead gets a gazillion times more coverage than a champions league semi final second leg.No wonder the revolting Rag fans have delusions of grandure

How can they say Mahrez's goal was lucky? That would imply that every goal from a free kick was pure luck too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.