Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only listened to commentary for last 30 mins. Not heard anything so biased sine Chemical Ali was in his hey day. Not sure they knew we were on the pitch and Mahrez MoM was a laugh.
Did the Arse bring on Messi second half? Sounded like it from the way they fawned over the 2 young kids

Only listened to commentary for last 30 mins. Not heard anything so biased sine Chemical Ali was in his hey day. Not sure they knew we were on the pitch and Mahrez MoM was a laugh.
Did the Arse bring on Messi second half? Sounded like it from the way they fawned over the 2 young kids
Loved the Chemical Ali reference. Made me laugh.

What is the betting that sky sports news keep running the fernandinho incident?
That other arsenal fan who was hosting the show on Sky saying at least it should have been yellow for Fernandinho cos his raised his hand... but the arsenal player raised his hand on Ferna just before, in his upper chest ... does that warrant a yellow too? Players are always raising an arm to ‘hand off’ an opponent. Not great but happens in matches a helluva lot.

That other arsenal fan who was hosting the show on Sky saying at least it should have been yellow for Fernandinho cos his raised his hand... but the arsenal player raised his hand on Ferna just before, in his upper chest ... does that warrant a yellow too? Players are always raising an arm to ‘hand off’ an opponent. Not great but happens in matches a helluva lot.
I switched on AFTV for a laugh at full time and even Robbie on there was saying there was nothing in it.

How are AFTV less biased than Sky!?

I switched on AFTV for a laugh at full time and even Robbie on there was saying there was nothing in it.

How are AFTV less biased than Sky!?
Went you watch it , it's just a normal tussle in the box from a corner, but when sky replay it in slow motion and make it sound like Fernandinho knocked him out with a left huck !
Media bollocks , the media moan about players play acting, yet made a big thing out of stuff like this , no wonder players play up to it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.