Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, last night, Neville said that Sones needs Mcquire beside him. Can't remember the exact words but he implied that he makes Stones a better player. Hogwash.

Cheeky so and so, who the heck does he think he is? John Boy is his own man. (See what I did there!) He makes other players better not the other way round!! Neville needs to get his face out of the mud and stop sucking up to the Sky viewers. (Apologies to any Blue Mooners who might have Sky. I obviously mean the fans of the devil known as Neville!!)

He dyed his hair that's all. That is not something that should be used to destroy a footballer. He wasn't even born when gazzer did it AND if the media had not bigged gazzer up simply to shoot him down in flames it might have been a different story for him.
Why the sad sack of shits in the media feel the need to treat him as they do is a very sad reflection on our society
I get the impression Phil dyed his hair as a joke and he won't give a fuck about the rag cunts trying to take him down. He's a blue and he knows a rags are cunts.

That's Rooney and Neville now who have already stuck the boot in on Phil. They know what they are doing.
That's Rooney and Neville now who have already stuck the boot in on Phil. They know what they are doing.
Rooney has not put the boot into Foden. A weekly phone call with a prominent journalist who punts a few ideas to Wayne and then writes a 2000 word weekly article allegedly contains the thoughts of the intellectually stillborn manager of Derby County

Always watch the identical thoughts from Wayne's World and the keyboard of Jonathan Northcroft Chief Football Writerof the Sunday Timee

Also, last night, Neville said that Sones needs Mcquire beside him. Can't remember the exact words but he implied that he makes Stones a better player. Hogwash.
He implied that stones 2.0 needs a dominant partner. He is obviously going off the Dias/stones partnership and using that as a barometer for johns performances. Huge difference having father Ruben rather than slabhead get him to the greek.

Rat in made up bullshit shocker. He is now suggesting that Southgate play a system he has only used 7 times. Also advocating that Phil is dropped for sako. Southgate will go with the media’s narrative. Clueless

If it's France or Germany next, we're probably out. Scapegoat would normally be Sterling but he's scored all the goals. He could still have a bit of a mare but it feels like Phil is being lined up as reserve fall guy just in case. I think as fans, we probably get wound up by these tossers much more than the players. Hopefully Phil already has the skin to go with his skill. I'm far from wishing England to go out but wouldn't give much of a toss if waistcoat picked the Arsenal lad instead. Our vermin media are the lowest form of life. "Buy a newspaper", no thanks. Throttle a journalist...gwon then!

You know, reading some of the replies on here I really, really wish we didn't just have a like button but that we had a smiley button!! There are so many witty replies. You may sometimes be called Blue Moaners :-) but by heck you are a funny, brilliant at times, set of City fans. :-)
Why havent you got a smiley button ? we all have. Have you upset a Mod ?

You know, reading some of the replies on here I really, really wish we didn't just have a like button but that we had a smiley button!! There are so many witty replies. You may sometimes be called Blue Moaners :-) but by heck you are a funny, brilliant at times, set of City fans. :-)

Correct.
But most of the funny replies are meant to be serious thought-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.