Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ekjk0iPWAAIMFzh

Tyler was banging on all game about how great Arsenal were playing. They played a decent game but were always second best to City. The senile old fucknugget was aching for them to equalise all second half. Even Neville was more neutral in comparison.
Can’t agree more. Every game Tyler commentates on is from the perspective of the team we are playing. Sick to death of his droning.

Tyler was banging on all game about how great Arsenal were playing. They played a decent game but were always second best to City. The senile old fucknugget was aching for them to equalise all second half. Even Neville was more neutral in comparison.
Fucking hate that piss smelling bastard

Not replayed it I thought it was peps outlay on keeper defence mid and forwards rather than a comparison to other teams
Tyler was talking about us being the eighth highest spenders, but the graphic was about Pep’s spend.

And the whole bollocks about money spent on back four in peps time here with a whole graph showing the spending,no other team gets this absolute disgrace but are we surprised by it ..
I believe that Pep has to field questions about Kun and the liness. I didnt even notice it until Punch and Judy started on about it.
There is obviously a cosy reciprocal arrangement with the media and clubs. The only question in how much money changes hands, in which direction and what is given in return. When you look at Sam Lee's claims to have known about the teams in red' s plans for 8 years you have to wonder at how many dirty little secrets there are.

Aguero was making a friendly apology for questioning the throw in decision., simples.
She will tell her grandchildren about that in years to come.
Players often make that sort of gesture to referees. Miss Massey is a far better official than most refs currently in the PL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.