Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have found the answer to the Scousers cheating lads. People with asthma are 30 per cent LESS likely to contract COVID-19 – and it may be because their inhalers are helping to control the virus, study claims. -report is from the daily fail ;)

No injuries, very few covid cases and can run non stop and press for 90min.

City get the inhalers going.

That would be great if Liverpool didn’t have 13000 injuries right now and have several players missing this year to Covid ;-)

It was snowing sideways or fucking freezing cold, the game was part of a 3 ticket package working out a 1p & we'd already qualified.

I had the flu and watched on the telly missing being part of the 'Alan' mob.
I was exactly the same. Started feeling ill at 4pm and phoned my mate not to pick me up. Watched the match wrapped in a duvet then went straight to bed.

Guy Mowbray is a York City supporter but he has also got a strong affiliation with City. He was going to do a visit to our local supporters club early in his career but was advised by Motson to keep his club to himself. He can get away with a lower league/non league side.
Should’ve chosen Altrincham ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.