Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that's the way we like it.

Under the Rag media radar.

Not a single article about City on the Daily United football website.

United, United, United....... Pogba, Chelsea, Liverpool, Klopp, Arsenal, the Milan derby face off, erm..., end of page and articles.

lino she was in the wrong but will get away with it because she got the call from VAR to put the flag up in her ear
it played on for about 20 seconds before she flagged so why did she flag so late ?? i knew it straight away when you looked at the pitch lines in the replay ? it had to be given because the ref did not blow the whistle to stop the game

both calls from the villa and WBA game was the right call and nothing to do with city players. but the rule change on rodri goal will be all city fault and unsporting and again last night will be called unsporting and will be a rule change coming again
Totally agree, mate. Looking at that headline though, it’ll have dragged those back who were furious at first viewing only to make them furious again to find it was a perfectly good goal. Just think, while we celebrated the goal there were millions of opposition fans screaming at the tele saying ‘Ref, he‘s off-fuckin-side you cheating ****, blow your fucking whistle’, and when it didn’t come they had to then go through the secondary ordeal of VAR which would have had them cursing again.

Just like we heard nothing of the hugging until we beat United in the cup, it’s only when the soft arses start scriking do we see more incendiary reporting like this.

It's not difficult at all and is done very effectively for reviews in Rugby and Cricket.

The reason it isn't done is that it allows the crook Riley and his cronies the opportunity to manipulate decisions for subjective situations and concoct a cock and bull statement after the event which will be backed up by their stooges Walton and Gallagher.

The other question is why the Rags and Dippers havent been forced to install screens for reviews for even greater transparency at their respective shitholes.
They had more empty seats than us pre-lockdown so it's not as if they can use capacity issues as an excuse.
So how do these headsets/earpieces work? Are they on a radio frequency or wifi... basically, what i'm asking is, how easy would it be to hack into the feed? Purely out of interest of course... any lurkers from LFC might be able to answer this one.

Got a message from Jack Gaughan earlier, as he's had a few people complain to him about the headline in the Mail Online match report last night.

He said the Mail + website might be better for some, as it has less content but is more aligned with the sport section of the paper itself. Here's the match report on there:

So how do these headsets/earpieces work? Are they on a radio frequency or wifi... basically, what i'm asking is, how easy would it be to hack into the feed? Purely out of interest of course... any lurkers from LFC might be able to answer this one.
I'm not sure if its radio frequency or wifi as I'm not involved in that profession but it works perfectly well in the sports I've mentioned with open communication and transparency.
I'm sure our Bin Dipping, Coach wrecking friends would know the answer to the hacking and would promote any employee who managed to access the feed.
Their employees would probably send death threats to any match officials who were considering making a decision that goes against them.

I dont know who was giving her instructions but she had a puzzled look on her face as if she was being told to do something she didn't quite agree with or understand.
How difficult is it in 2021 to link even just the TV audience into whatever is sad to the officials.......and any other third parties. The non sending off of Luiz jumps to mind.

Have suggested it numerous times, make a full recording and video footage of the var team in their "den" plus any dialogue between themselves and the on pitch officials. This should then be handed to the two clubs and pigmol after each game.

Full and transparent procedure of the officiating being available to view could only create confidence in the people responsible for the decisions in a game. I would even go as far as making this available to view online for inquisitive fans.

Unless they need to keep their " match management" ability to themselves.

Got a message from Jack Gaughan earlier, as he's had a few people complain to him about the headline in the Mail Online match report last night.

He said the Mail + website might be better for some, as it has less content but is more aligned with the sport section of the paper itself. Here's the match report on there:
So they have different websites for different purposes/reactions?
Wouldn't it be better for him to do his reporting properly rather than asking you to explain things? Both hypothetical questions.
It does seem that parts of the media have taken note of what City fans think of their efforts.

So they have different websites for different purposes/reactions?
Wouldn't it be better for him to do his reporting properly rather than asking you to explain things? Both hypothetical questions.
It does seem that parts of the media have taken note of what City fans think of their efforts.
In what way are you saying that he doesn’t do his reporting properly? He’s certainly one of the better City journalists out there.

Oh yeah, I’ll just pay them to read the normal reporting whilst their free variant is full of vitriol. Actually, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.