Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
After nearly two seasons of largely ignoring the beneficial effects for red clubs, Breakfast decides to lead with 'referees handball, and VAR' as it didn't work out this time for the rags. Renowned political campaigner and award winning journalist announces a new injustice for Poor Little Olly, as she stands there, a woman in her 50th year with her face Botoxed up, a heavy fake tan and a leather mini skirt. My mum would have said to her 'you do look a bugger, love'.
No mention of City and how United are closing on them, a ridiculous statement they often use when it. Certainly no mention of the remarkable 20 successive wins.
That PL table looks very, very nice.

He's a flat track bully, confirmed by yesterday's performance.
IMHO I don't even think he's a flat track bully. He doesn't control matches
I half watched a game of theirs recently and he was dreadful, constantly misplacing passes, some of which went out of play and then from absolutely nowhere up comes his YouTube moment and he scores
He is the reason they are second and the only player who pops up with game changing goals and assists

IMHO I don't even think he's a flat track bully. He doesn't control matches
I half watched a game of theirs recently and he was dreadful, constantly misplacing passes, some of which went out of play and then from absolutely nowhere up comes his YouTube moment and he scores
He is the reason they are second and the only player who pops up with game changing goals and assists
Portuguese Coutinho.

Regardless of whether or not Moyes might deserve the award by season end, it's February and not May.
What would any of us expect of an article by Darren Lewis. You can guarantee if Liverpool were top again that he wouldn't be putting Gollum's name forward.

Jonathan Wilson writing bollocks about our chances of the quadruple......

Of course it helps, enormously so, that City have the resources they do – and nobody should ever allow themselves to forget the source of that wealth

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...y-have-eased-back-to-take-a-huge-leap-forward
And in case any Blues don't know the source of our wealth let me tell you.
The money is from an extremely good, well thought out and perfectly executed business plan. You build a football club(s) into something others want to invest in, you then sell small parts of your business to these companies who pay you far more than you invested initially. Finally you have the sense not to bleed your cash cow dry to prop up your other failing businesses*

*please note, our owner doesn't have any but you know what I mean :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.