Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The FA should also bad Curtis Jones. Disgraceful behaviour. If he cant control his temper when losing a football match, or he cant control his temper when the winning team are celebrating, he should quit sport. Absolutely pathetic behaviour.
You'd think, being a Liverpool player, he'd had enough practice seeing the winning opposition team celebrate by now.

Last edited:
Most ex-pros have an affection for the clubs they've done well at but don't support teams in the dyed-in-the-wool way that we fans do. They usually lose that when they become players. That's why you nearly always hear them talk about "the club they supported as a boy".

Dixon is just another pundit giving his opinion. I don't want him or any of the others to show bias, positive or negative.
I agree with what you say Dave, but Dixon mentioned John boys error every sodding minute up to the winner going in.

The FA should also bad Curtis Jones. Disgraceful behaviour. If he cant control his temper when losing a football match, or he cant control his temper when the winning team are celebrating, he should quit sport. Absolutely pathetic behaviour.

That's a proper scouser right there.

You simply cannot polish a turd.

You can not get a job in punditry unless you pass the interview, which involves reading off a cue card
I hate City, i really hate City, no i detest FUCKING CITY.

Micah slipped the net cos he's a beast of a man and they wouldn't dare

Exactly, plain and clear racist trolls.

Just spent ten minutes reporting the comments which clearly contained racist remarks and the ones I reported have been removed.

If anyone has a spare 5/10 minutes when reading any BBC HYS on City, as they seem to be opening more and more City Reports to ‘comments’, then all such posts should be challenged for what they are and hopefully removed.

Maybe screen save them for a time when it can be used as evidence. I remember seeing all the stories written about Sterling which were clearly racist, very powerful when they were knitted together.

It’s weird being in Texas reading this t6read because I’m not exposed to the same media. The Lee Dixon hate discussion really surprised me as he is one of NBC’s game pundits. That man gushes city when he calls our matches. Talks about his family being blue all the time. He loves Foden ( says he is his favorite player ). We get Tyler and Neville on any Monday games. I can see where the hate for Tyler comes from. But, damn, I’m shocked Dixon shows bias on the international broadcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.