Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ponjo benefitted from many leaks during the CAS case, didn't he. Wonder what ex PL / LFC CEO, who now empire builds in the Championship, gave him that informati
He was questioning why the PL investigation hadn't uncovered any wrong doing in 3 years of trying, so it looks like only UEFA have the New York Times on speed dial.

Exactly this , we have treated the media with respect whilst they have besmirched our club at every opportunity , what have we got to lose by banning the c*nts ? , Its hard to imagine how they could harm our club anymore than they do currently , make the bastards pay for a ticket and sit amongst the great unwashed , we will soon see if the bollocks they print are actually big enough.

I was going to give Delooney a mouthful when I was close to the press box. But I couldn’t get past the Stewards, and I didn’t want a ban or lose my season ticket because of him. Hopefully one of us will bump into the Gimp outside the Etihad one day?

Soriano was chairman of Spanair and ran his own consultancy. Not sure what Tkixi was doing but both left Barca some years before we recruited them. We didn't buy their structure, just a typical lie from Miggy.
(Spellcheck rendered Miggy as Muggy. Lol).
Soriano was seconded by the Spanish Government to liquidate the bankrupt Spanair.
Rumour has it he was about to join us and thenmnthe Government jumped in and he felt he has an obligation.

Been loving it here in espania these last few years with all the plastics I’ve met who support you know who. Every year since being here when I’m in my local bar and the tourists come in and chat one of the first things thay ask is where I’m from ‘Manchester’ I say then say what team Im a fan of and have to repeat I’m from Manchester who do u think. They look at me and can’t work out whether I’m a blue or rag but I keep repeating the mantra till I eventually say I’m a blue and then it gets interesting. It’s usually a rag all my life(since 1993) from Braintree or a dipper fan from Ashford in Kent . But everyone of them think it’s unfair that City are so dominant over the last ten years and I just say cancel Sky Bt and what other you are using to watch your red shirted teams in your armchair because they are stealing money off you and while your at it cancel your online subs for the Daily fail and Daily united coz they too are robbing you. God I love it here when these cunts rock up.

Just watching the rags v burnley and the commentator saying 70000 fans in the stadium but there’s a hell of a lot of empty seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.