Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember fondly, the Derby day "modifications" that were made by a bunch of us Alty Blues, to his pub in Altrincham.

I think Crerands son ran it, who was also an obnoxious tosser.

The pub had a full size portrait of Sir Paddy MBE OBE MIB above the fireplace. The last I saw of it was with a Blues head sticking through it. Happy Days.
His daughter was a pupil at Loreto Convent and for convenience Crerand used to get a licence for any PTA functions.
It was an uneasy arrangement because he was thought to be too uncouth but it was a long standing arrangement. But then there was some sort of drama in the Park and he ended up in front of Trafford Mags and that gave the headmistress the chance to kick him out on his jock arse.
For all his big talk he was kicked out of his little job by an elderly nun.
He probably would have lost his licence but l love the fact that the nun got in first.

Last edited:
Dont think Txiki or Soriano were working for Barcelona when we appointed them. Also City are worth more than who ever you consider owns Manchester City has invested.

Apple's success I'm pretty sure has come with buying or leveraging technology developed by others and they have also paid big fines for infringing others patents. Also Apple were initially funded by its owners.
Apple were also kept afloat by money from Bill Gates/Microsoft and were given very generous product licensing rights for a few years by Microsoft. The sad pathetic maggots of Apple booed when Steve Jobs told them what Bill Gates was doing for them to keep them going and in employment.

Ponjo benefitted from many leaks during the CAS case, didn't he. Wonder what ex PL / LFC CEO, who now empire builds in the Championship, gave him that information?
Ex-MEN and rag, Panja is actually David Gill’s puppet, conduit and mouthpiece. And also Phil Townsend, UEFA’s head of communications who Gill brought with him from the shithole

During his time at UEFA, Parry was more likely to use his tame cultists Rory Smith and Tony Evans, before then decamping to the EFL as liverpool’s Trojan horse to try and push through FSG and the Glazers’ ‘Project Big Picture’.
Shameless client journalism and stenography

It's so transparent from the media. Not so long ago it was Chelsea's dynamic defensive shape which would make them title contenders. Then Liverpool's powerful attacking front three would slay all before them, backed up by TAA, VVD, Hendo, Milly, Robbo, I have to stop just sicked up a bit! Then it became a fascinating three-way battle for the title. And within a week it's turned into how City have the league sewn up already and today I even heard Talksport ask their listeners if City are now boring to watch and is it just a procession to another title win? We're only halfway through the season.

Ex-MEN and rag, Panja is actually David Gill’s puppet, conduit and mouthpiece. And also Phil Townsend, UEFA’s head of communications who Gill brought with him from the shithole

During his time at UEFA, Parry was more likely to use his tame cultists Rory Smith and Tony Evans, before then decamping to the EFL as liverpool’s Trojan horse to try and push through FSG and the Glazers’ ‘Project Big Picture’.
Shameless client journalism and stenography
I always make the same mistake with the two red team journos at NYT. Forget that Panja's a raggy and Smith a dipper. Usually refer to them the other way round!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.