Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly this , we have treated the media with respect whilst they have besmirched our club at every opportunity , what have we got to lose by banning the c*nts ? , Its hard to imagine how they could harm our club anymore than they do currently , make the bastards pay for a ticket and sit amongst the great unwashed , we will soon see if the bollocks they print are actually big enough.
I don’t want the cunts sat next to me thanks very much…!!!

How the fuck can the bbc have two articles about a mid table side being ‘back to the top’ and in the top 6 (six, as if that’s some kind of achievement - who’s 6th in serie A or La Liga, anyone think they’re a top team?)

And only Burnley at home ffs, not like they made some kind of statement win at Liverpool or Chelsea is it. How much longer will the BBC try to keep those shits relevant?

From the bits I saw of the game it looked a pretty scratchy performance by the rags and they were lucky not to concede more.
How that can be extrapolated to a championship winning performance only those cunts at the bbc know….
Just shows how desperate they are!
They blew Burnley away apparently, god only knows how they would describe what City and the dippers did to them at old toilet …!!

Rags heroic win against the mighty Burnley part of the national and World headlines at 8am announced with absolute joy by that hefty Irishwoman as 'Man United enter the New Year with a win' as she waves her arms upwards and outwardsf for the second time today.
Football didn't get a mention a week ago so they could avoid having to mention City scoring 7.

How the fuck can the bbc have two articles about a mid table side being ‘back to the top’ and in the top 6 (six, as if that’s some kind of achievement - who’s 6th in serie A or La Liga, anyone think they’re a top team?)

And only Burnley at home ffs, not like they made some kind of statement win at Liverpool or Chelsea is it. How much longer will the BBC try to keep those shits relevant?
As long as they are a click bait cash cow, which will be a while yet i am afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.