Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did the Benteke signing work out?
Or John Stones’ “dream move to Chelsea”…
Said it before, that back page should be on permanent display in the National Football Museum.
It’s a staggering example of how low football journalism in this country has sunk.
They’ve got virtually everything on the page wrong except the date

Arsenal fan John Cross in the Daily Mirror, 2022

View attachment 33159

Arsenal fan John Cross
in the Daily Mirror, 2015

View attachment 33160

Buy a coffee…

Arsenal fan John Cross in the Daily Mirror, 2022

View attachment 33159

Arsenal fan John Cross
in the Daily Mirror, 2015

View attachment 33160

Buy a coffee…
looking at the top of the page about Kev, does anyone know how many trophies Benteke scooped up with the dippers?

He's trying to make out City are somehow different because we haven't had a major Covid outbreak issue yet.

That aside, he is once again talking about and focusing on City during his press conference.
It is the elephant in the room at the online pressers.

'So Jurgen, why do you think City aren't having the same issues with Covid? Do you think their players/staff are more responsible than yours or Arsenals?'

I wish I got paid to chat shit!
John Cross is one of the very worst of the worst.
An absolute clown and bluffer, he barely knows what’s going on at Arsenal, the club he writes almost exclusively about, let alone anybody else.
One transfer deadline day evening, Sky snatched footage of Danny Welbeck leaving the England camp in a 4x4 to sign for them.
He was still furiously and adamantly insisting there was “nothing in it” and he definitely, definitely wasn’t joining Arsenal.
An hour after Welbeck was pictured holding up an Arsenal shirt, he wrote a laughable made up story claiming to have the itk ‘inside track’ on the deal.
He literally didn’t have a fucking clue. Twitter fantasists like indykaila were even ahead of him.
Remember when he totally invented a story about us swapping Raheem for Alexis Sanchez?
Pure unadulterated bollocks but he ran with it for months.
A raving buffoon. I honestly have no idea how he is still employed

I see the Daily united is back on blanket coverage. Ignore the league table and waffle about taggart being 80, a home win against one of the weakest teams in the league. Countless stories about them at the top of their shite website. While tugging themselves around the bathroom floor. BBC are a fucking disgrace too. Disband.
I keep reminding them that this 80 year pld pisscan is the reason why they are owned by the Glazers.

Last edited:
John Cross is one of the very worst of the worst.
An absolute clown and bluffer, he barely knows what’s going on at Arsenal, the club he writes almost exclusively about, let alone anybody else.
One transfer deadline day evening, Sky snatched footage of Danny Welbeck leaving the England camp in a 4x4 to sign for them.
He was still furiously and adamantly insisting there was “nothing in it” and he definitely, definitely wasn’t joining Arsenal.
An hour after Welbeck was pictured holding up an Arsenal shirt, he wrote a laughable made up story claiming to have the itk ‘inside track’ on the deal.
He literally didn’t have a fucking clue. Twitter fantasists like indykaila were even ahead of him.
Remember when he totally invented a story about us swapping Raheem for Alexis Sanchez?
Pure unadulterated bollocks but he ran with it for months.
A raving buffoon. I honestly have no idea how he is still employed
Me neither, a bit like that Darren Lewis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.