Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a lying machine just to appease their deluded fan base. The narrative continuous unbaited.

Stan Collymore.

Manchester City’s squad depth and finances have certainly provided them a big advantage in the title race, as injuries and COVID cases have plagued Liverpool and the rest of the Premier League.

The 50-year-old said: “I have to give Manchester City credit… in these COVID times – whereby you could lose three players, five players, six players – they’re just well covered.”
Ha ha, fuck all research done by the dogging prick about our squad size. We're that well covered that we've had four academy lads on the bench for the last couple of matches. Just suits his City hating narrative that pile of shit.

Still seething after Pep's classic " Stanley who"

Manchester United's hopes of signing England midfielder Declan Rice from West Ham is said to have been boosted by the London club's recent form, as they have slipped outside the Champions League qualification spots. The Sun.

Anyone else spot the sheer arrogance and stupidity in the above.YCNMIU

Warnock and that Sue lady very fair on Sky Sports News.

Said the Ederson challenge wasn’t clear and obvious but if they were forced to choose they’d give penalty, but cannot give it using VAR.

Said ours was a clear penalty, no doubts.

Warnock even said Mane should have gone.

BT Sport have destroyed themselves. They had the chance to be at least as good as Sky and maybe even better, but they decided to go with inarticulate pundits like Owen & Ferdinand, who deliver no insight at all. And instead of realising this, they doubled down and decided to become the TV version of Talksport.

I suspect subscriber numbers have fallen, and hence advertising revenue, as people cancel and go to IPTV and streaming. Hence they've been looking to sell for a while. Well, good riddance to the shit-stirring cunts.

I watched a game on NBC and they had Robbie Mustoe & Tim Howard in the studio. Two articulate and insightful pundits who don't create controversy for the sake of it. Robbie Earle & Graeme Le Saux are also great. It's a pleasure to watch and listen to and I hope whoever takes their coverage (DAZN & Discovery are fighting it out) learns the lessons and doesn't just repeat the same shit formula.

Manchester United's hopes of signing England midfielder Declan Rice from West Ham is said to have been boosted by the London club's recent form, as they have slipped outside the Champions League qualification spots. The Sun.

Anyone else spot the sheer arrogance and stupidity in the above.YCNMIU
Just for the avoidance of any doubt, arrogance is an understatement! Gits
1641210222257.png

Warnock and that Sue lady very fair on Sky Sports News.

Said the Ederson challenge wasn’t clear and obvious but if they were forced to choose they’d give penalty, but cannot give it using VAR.

Said ours was a clear penalty, no doubts.

Warnock even said Mane should have gone.
I noticed earlier when they were reviewing the Leeds game that they highlighted the Burnley player getting hit by a bottle. Has there been any reference to the tarquins bombarding our lads?

*Edit: mentioned it but it was Rodri's fault ;-)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.