Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, he’s a pretty unpleasant guy.

I know Sean Lock refused to go on Qi in the last few years because Davies insisted he got paid more than any guest comedian on the show, even though he had essentially the job they all die for, 20 episodes a year doing fuck all, and worked out he (and all the other guests) got paid less than minimum wage for an appearance because of it.

He also demanded parity with Sandy Toksvig which is why she only earns 40% of what Fry did.

Alan Davies here, the daft racist.

Davieth is presumably happy with Arsenal taking at least half a billion quid in sponsorship money from Emirates, money which comes directly from Dubai's sovereign wealth fund.

Ditto the £40 million Arsenal receive from Rwanda, one of the worst dictatorships in sub-Saharan Africa. I wonder if he realises that the UK gave £64 million in aid to Rwanda and they promptly gave £40 million of it to Arsenal.

Davieth is presumably happy with Arsenal taking at least half a billion quid in sponsorship money from Emirates, money which comes directly from Dubai's sovereign wealth fund.

Ditto the £40 million Arsenal receive from Rwanda, one of the worst dictatorships in sub-Saharan Africa. I wonder if he realises that the UK gave £64 million in aid to Rwanda and they promptly gave £40 million of it to Arsenal.

“Visit Rwanda”.

Nah, you’re alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.