Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
D104168-D-6-C59-45-B4-8-FCC-4844046-B5035.jpg
"Empty Etihad", £86,000 per match?

Hang on, 53000 seats, that's £1.63 per seat. Why the fuck is my season card working out at £17 a match?

I've been robbed!

Imagine everything in your World was going perfectly but someone kept saying that you smelt of cheese. You are called Edgar by the way.

You are perplexed and mention that you don’t smell of cheese.

The headline is “Edgar denies smelling of Cheddar” there is a 30 minute special into smelly cheeses on the telly and other people start sniffing you.

There are calls for an investigation by The Cheese Council to sort this out once and for all. Many months pass and nothing of note happens.

You are now doing really well. Someone else says you smell of cheese.

Edgar decides he doesn’t care about cheese.

Attachments

• Cheese-9.jpg
    Cheese-9.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 21
"Empty Etihad", £86,000 per match?

Hang on, 53000 seats, that's £1.63 per seat. Why the fuck is my season card working out at £17 a match?

I've been robbed!

Presumably they've selected a given number for empties, and then multiplies by a value. 2150 at £40?

The argument is just bizarre though - City prices are lower than some other grounds and therefore it costs less is as manufactured outrage as you could invent.

Usually partisan lines, long drawn since by the narrative that United and Liverpool are sacred cows.

Years of conditioning, even if they aren't direct fans of those clubs.

Online negativity is much more constructed for clicks.
They grew up in the 90s and the noughties and like redshirt fans, they assumed this was how it would always be.
Much of it is driven by nostalgia for the certainties of their youth rather than the current uncertainty of their continued employment in a dying industry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.