Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you or I devoted our lives to good causes, we would only get recognition for those lives immediately impacted by our actions. Similarly, if we wrote to the PM, our letter would be filed very quickly.

It takes people with a media profile to garner support from the masses and this is exactly what Rashford has done, to his great credit.

By all means, criticise him on a footballing basis because he's not been very good, albeit that he would be very welcome at Swindon. However, I think it's churlish in the extreme to criticise his efforts off the field because they resulted in significant benefits for those with no voice.
I am reluctant to reply as then the next 10 pages are filled with Rashford rather than general media but, it seems no one on here can criticise him without being criticised themselves. Yes he did some good but he is NOT a national treasure and that is the point the poster was making.
Rashford has a very well paid and very good publicity team behind him that feed the likes of Sky with lines to spew out.

Presumably they've selected a given number for empties, and then multiplies by a value. 2150 at £40?

The argument is just bizarre though - City prices are lower than some other grounds and therefore it costs less is as manufactured outrage as you could invent.
A lot of the empty seats will be season ticket seats up for resale, so the seats have already been sold anyway. Actually, our prices are stupidly high, that's why we do get empty seats in the first place..

I am reluctant to reply as then the next 10 pages are filled with Rashford rather than general media but, it seems no one on here can criticise him without being criticised themselves. Yes he did some good but he is NOT a national treasure and that is the point the poster was making.
Rashford has a very well paid and very good publicity team behind him that feed the likes of Sky with lines to spew out.
He has not appeared in the media recently with any old or new crusade. I wonder what has happened there?

Rashford’s campaign was orchestrated by his PR team, hes a thick **** who probably has his mum tying his shoelaces, all part of the raggy publicity machine, I can’t stand the fucker, he’s part of the media love in that’s overboard on the Rags and Dippers.

Rashford’s campaign was orchestrated by his PR team, hes a thick **** who probably has his mum tying his shoelaces, all part of the raggy publicity machine, I can’t stand the fucker, he’s part of the media love in that’s overboard on the Rags and Dippers.
Right. The other day The Times had a full double-page spread on the rags, two-thirds devoted to the newest sensation called Elanga (whom I'd never heard of), and the other third all about how Rangnick can "re-ignite" Sancho's immense talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.