Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting for hamster lookalike Kahveh Solekhol to declare that the rags bought a £20 million player for £40 million.
I'm waiting for hamster lookalike Kahveh Solekhol to declare that the rags bought a £20 million player for £40 million.
That’s an insult to hamsters!

He was banging on about Aubameyang last night trying to argue what a loss to Arsenal he will be. Top scorer, only didn’t turn up for training because of his mum etc
The guy was obviously having an adverse effect on the dressing room and had disciplinary issues. I suspect Artera will be glad to see the back of him.

Sorry mate but you`ve read it wrongly honestly.
I was actually agreeing with you and my gripe was aimed at the fucking article which is becoming way over the top boring from these so called journos.
Makes a change from our usual disagreements ... me actually on your side for once. ;)
thats enough of that !, we won't have agreement on bluemoon, it's not what we are here for, now slag him off :)

Nick never has a day off does he.
Just completed the Arsenal one. Kroenke doing a poor job, but Everton are the worst. City's owners are the best. Don't need a regulator to put controls on nation states investing in football, but if we did, they should allow investment and try to reduce debt.

Now, where's the link to the Aston Villa survey.

Bet the outcome is negative for one Club. The club that over the last 15 years has been the most successful club, the club with the best strategic plan, the club with the best recruitment plan, players and management, the club who reinvests almost all their income back into the club, the club with zero debt, the club majority owned by an individual with smaller shareholdings to American and Chinese investors, the club that looks as though it is on a well planned route to maintain that success. Well I bet that club will be near the bottom of our Nicks list. Ha ha feckin' ha, the bitterness will just not leave the man in peace. I could be quite wrong I admit, but the survey will show in time if my views are wrong.

Last edited:

Not hedged that questionnaire at all, has Nick.

Blimey.

To save him the clicks, here are the Qs:

Q1: All things considered, do you think [OWNER] is doing a good job of running club?
Q2: Is there a particular significant reason for your answer to Q1?
Q3: Among other clubs currently in the Premier League, which owners at ONE CLUB do you think are the most admirable in terms of what they've done as custodians? [LIST OF PREM CLUBS]
Q4: Among other clubs currently in the Premier League, which owners at ONE CLUB do you think have been the worst in the context of the overall health of the game in England? [LIST OF PREM CLUBS]
Q5: Do you think English football should have an independent regulator with powers to ban nation states, sovereign wealth funds or state-backed individuals from owning English football clubs?
Q6: Is there anything in particular you would like to see an independent regulator focus on in regards to club ownership?

Q5 is all he is bothered about. There are so so many issues for an independent regular to think about: financial imbalance between Prem and other leagues, safeguarding of young players, debt, ticket prices, accessibility at football grounds, power of TV (games finishing after public transport home is available), player welfare (heading the ball/dementia, schedule), etc, etc, etc. But only 1 issue gets a look. Funny that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.