Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might do a Twitter survey about football journalists.

Q. Is Nick Harris a dog bothering weird lying zero professionalism racist utter thundercunt nonce that is somehow making a living as a journalist?

A. Definitely
B. Absolutely
C. Oh Yes
D. 100%

Q. Is Nick Harris a dog bothering weird lying zero professionalism racist utter thundercunt nonce that is somehow making a living as a journalist?

A. Definitely
B. Absolutely
C. Oh Yes
D. 100%
E. All of the above
Wow he's doing a big project, not just any old project but a big one.

His teacher will be impressed when he hands it in.
The dog will probably eat it before he can hand it in.

The results from the big survey project will be demonstrated in physical form via the creative use of a volcano which little Nicky will construct out of papier mache in his dads garage. The baking soda designed to ooze slowly from the volcano will be red in recognition of the explosive success of the top clubs who wear this colour.

The results from the big survey project will be demonstrated in physical form via the creative use of a volcano which little Nicky will construct out of papier mache in his dads garage. The baking soda designed to ooze slowly from the volcano will be red in recognition of the explosive success of the top clubs who wear this colour.
Reading that makes me picture The Simpsons, Ralph doing the volcano at school in front of Principle Skinner.

A. Definitely
B. Absolutely
C. Oh Yes
D. 100%
Isn't Delooney the dog botherer?

Any self respecting teacher would take one look at the question aimed at inciting a preordained outcome based on personal malice, strike a red pen through it and send it back to him to start again from scratch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.