Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has already written his story, ‘fans want state ownership banned by regulator’
He thinks this pathetic parody of research, pre-loaded with bias, malice and bad faith, will justify months of articles by himself and the WhatsApp wankers afterwards, all quoting the results of his own travesty of a survey

I take great pride in City winning the CAS case, everything they have said since then is meaningless. Yeah

Ewan MacKenna is the dog botherer from the Whatsapp group, now full time Twitter Covid denier on Twitter I believe!
Djd9In1p_400x400.jpg

They have never forgiven both City and many of our fans, who told them exactly how CAS was likely to go and why, for making a holy show of the lot of them

It’s great isn’t it. They thought UEFA had it in the bag, despite Prestwich Blue telling them for years we’d be ok. Then Rabin came along and just completely exposed all of the bellends.

Twitter is tedious, it’s just littered with cunts who think UEFA let us off with a fine because we’re pally with them. I sometimes struggled to comprehend how stupid some people are on there, I’m glad I only spend 15 minutes a day on it, that’s more than enough. I suppose the damage has already been dealt to our reputation, we haven’t completely got off the hook even after winning the case.

I might do a Twitter survey about football journalists.

Q. Is Nick Harris a dog bothering weird lying zero professionalism racist utter thundercunt nonce that is somehow making a living as a journalist?

A. Definitely
B. Absolutely
C. Oh Yes
D. 100%
E. All of These? Oh yes, definitely, absolutely 100%.

When a plastic Rag or Dipper comments that we will never be as big as them , i agree , which with their very limited intelligence leaves them non-plussed , i am not concerned with the size of our club and certainly wasnt when we were thrashing about in the third tier of football 20 years ago.
My concern is the football we play , the mostly great and loyal supporters we have , ive watched entertainers like Marsh , Bowles , KInkladze , Merlin and so many more and watched with pride when are youngsters like SWP, Flitcroft , Foden make the grade.
Some gloryhunting plastic twat on a wind up about the size of our club doesnt even register , their idea of hardship is failure to finish in a european place , whilst a lot of us have witnessed some turgid football and stuck with the club through thin and thin.
The media can kick us all they want , weve gone through far worse and our core support will never waver , the haters can hate , it only confirms how much we get under their skin...............fuck'em.
I saw a Villa fan giving it large on twitter how City aren’t a big club. Some City fan mentioned we’ve had higher average attendances than them going back decades, apart from a few seasons here and there. The deluded twat was presented with evidence and still couldn’t accept that City are a bigger club than Villa. It’s amazing what the media can do to a club’s reputation, a lot of people genuinely think we’ve got shit support despite averaging 40k and over for nearly 20 years. It’s not just the criticism of our fan base, we’re apparently cheats, money launderers, boring football, we’ve destroyed English football. Fuck me, the list is endless. I get annoyed when reading idiots talking shit about City, but I snap out of it quickly and realise we’re the team at the top, playing with wonderful football created by a genius manager. Bloody love oil money.

I saw a Villa fan giving it large on twitter how City aren’t a big club. Some City fan mentioned we’ve had higher average attendances than them going back decades, apart from a few seasons here and there. The deluded twat was presented with evidence and still couldn’t accept that City are a bigger club than Villa. It’s amazing what the media can do to a club’s reputation, a lot of people genuinely think we’ve got shit support despite averaging 40k and over for nearly 20 years. It’s not just the criticism of our fan base, we’re apparently cheats, money launderers, boring football, we’ve destroyed English football. Fuck me, the list is endless. I get annoyed when reading idiots talking shit about City, but I snap out of it quickly and realise we’re the team at the top, playing with wonderful football created by a genius manager. Bloody love oil money.
And deep down they all know they would swap places in a heartbeat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.